Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she may not want unsolicited advice now...but she'll be looking for advice from a solicitor before she knows it.

She simply does not know Ned at all & they are about to have a child together!
There are so many potential issues ahead.. rota for visits/ where they live / money & maintenance/ schools etc.

Honestly the pregnancy is the easy bit. And God forbid the baby has any health issues or Shivvers has complications from the birth ( unlikely, as she is the best woman on planet earth)

I still find it hard to imagine her with a baby...a baby Guinness yes, but a human baby?! She is not remotely maternal & seems to be winging it re getting stuff together ( she had ample time earlier in pregnancy but didn't bother!)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
she probably has all she needs but is making out like she’s so laid back and unphased. you know can’t possibly be over thinking things or be nervous about the huge life altering event she’s about to go through.

Reactions: 16
No talk of christy day of the funeral surprising as she knew him shouldn't she have been chief mourner.
Surely this wasn’t the “sad news” she mentioned when she was at the beach with Ned. Grief tourist!

Reactions: 6
Her auld lad is a right head melter I'd say. Typical awkward joker who misses the mark everytime. Shiv is an ever bigger melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely this wasn’t the “sad news” she mentioned when she was at the beach with Ned. Grief tourist!
Was that the day he died then? It would have been if that lines up, yeah! Wow, would you not be embarrassed by her😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does it look like she's sitting there getting a breeze up her fud 🤢
The way those captions are placed in the photo, "click below" and "save yourself €100" - I swear there's a joke in there somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the only reason siobhan would breastfeed is so that ned couldnt have the baby for any length of time without her being there

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh look another alcohol comment … personally offended … she will be swigging from the bottle of champagne and the baby stuck on a tit 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Hi Shiv,
Would you mind putting a *spoiler alert* across your Formula One posts.
We don’t all have the luxury of watching it live - some of us actually have things to do on a Sunday (you’ll know in a few years time what Sundays are like with children).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.