Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise if she breastfeeds she still can't drink ??!
She’ll probably start expressing now so she can get the drink in via an IV drip in the hospital, and stick a bottle of expressed milk into Marg’s little gob.

I think she’s totally ignorant to the complexities of breastfeeding (as I was on my first) and will get a shock when it’s not just putting the babby near your boob and, hey presto, 7,000 calories burned.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was only thinking that. She’s gonna be mad on the drink once she pops that baby out. No way she’s gonna make the effort to pump and dump. Then don’t you have to test the milk with strips to make sure there’s no alcohol in it, otherwise the baby will be pissed.
---
Probably not. Don't go telling her either, you'll be called out for unsolicited advice.
Yes you’ll be called a troll because you’re not “pregnanting differently” like irelands strongest pregnant (manic) athlete.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they really were dating and in that new happy lovey dovey bubble she would have posted something gushing about him for Father’s Day and how excited she was to be parenting with him etc. or at least how she thinks he’ll be a good dad or something, the silence tells me they aren’t remotely a thing more than co parents. This was the perfect opportunity for her to lay her claim to him and rub her baby daddy in peoples faces and she didn’t post a thing.

Reactions: 37
Back on the pregnancy bombshell podcast she said she would be "keeping the relationship private" or words to that effect. This one would sell her granny down the river for some instagram engagement so I knew then and it's been validated again and again that they literally rode that one time and he'd agreed to co-parent and no more.

Handy phrase to hide behind though, pleading privacy means she doesn't have to own up to having an unprotected ONS with a total random and can allude to a relationship / a happy ending/ an enviable life that we all know she doesn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She might think she'll breastfeed, and I know for some it's the easiest but I can't help but get a bang of a surrogate off her. It's really like she's just carrying it (s/he) for someone else. She might just shock us all after the delivery ward.

Reactions: 10
Hi Shiv,
Would you mind putting a *spoiler alert* across your Formula One posts.
We don’t all have the luxury of watching it live - some of us actually have things to do on a Sunday (you’ll know in a few years time what Sundays are like with children).
This kills me every time...I'm in Canada so they're normally on during the wee hours here and and she ruins the result more times than not (not today ...thank you Montreal!)

Reactions: 9
🚫 Unsolicited Advice 🚫
Drinking alcohol while breastfeeding is absolutely fine. It's a misconception you need to pump and dump/test your breastmilk with strips (?!).
You should just never co-sleep after a drink.

If she's on her own with a baby though, drinking and being in charge of a minor - especially a newborn - is a big no-no. And those hangovers hit different when you've to parent the next day/from 4am 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 34
🚫 Unsolicited Advice 🚫
Drinking alcohol while breastfeeding is absolutely fine. It's a misconception you need to pump and dump/test your breastmilk with strips (?!).
You should just never co-sleep after a drink.

If she's on her own with a baby though, drinking and being in charge of a minor - especially a newborn - is a big no-no. And those hangovers hit different when you've to parent the next day/from 4am 🥴🥴
There are guidelines to follow as per hse advice. Knowing what we know about Shiv I wouldn't be confident she would follow them.
Yes you can drink in moderation if you are sensible about it. But as we all know, she's not like other women.

Reactions: 9
One of the first 3 post birth photos will be a glass of prosecco.

I would put my house on it! Her mentioning of alcohol has noticeably increased lately - she's battling some serious demons to refrain.

Reactions: 45
the only reason siobhan would breastfeed is so that ned couldnt have the baby for any length of time without her being there
and the reason she wouldn't BF is so she can palm it off to Ned, Nanny Ned and her Mam, whilst she swans off for "work" influenzer hun 'content' shooting.
---
that's why she needs a breast pump, to pump and dump

Reactions: 7
I still think she's going to have a secret au-pair in that second room and try and "live differently" as a mother.

I cannot see Shiv doing all the sacrificial stuff new mothers do - forgoing nights out, travel, preparing meals etc, getting up in the middle of the night.

She will claim it's all so easy and secretly (like Laura was her secret housemate) have someone else doing all that in the background for pittance.

Reactions: 21
I still think she's going to have a secret au-pair in that second room and try and "live differently" as a mother.

I cannot see Shiv doing all the sacrificial stuff new mothers do - forgoing nights out, travel, preparing meals etc, getting up in the middle of the night.

She will claim it's all so easy and secretly (like Laura was her secret housemate) have someone else doing all that in the background for pittance.
Lol she can’t even hire a cleaner to come clean… in her words when she lived in Bali “why would she put time into something that she can outsource and focus on things she likes”

So where are people getting this idea that she can afford to bring in an AuPair? 😂.

I still maintain that Rose West is more maternal then Siobhan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol she can’t even hire a cleaner to come clean… in her words when she lived in Bali “why would she put time into something that she can outsource and focus on things she likes”

So where are people getting this idea that she can afford to bring in an AuPair? 😂.

I still maintain that Rose West is more maternal then Siobhan 😂
She is paying 3600 a month in rent and au-pairs tend to live in for boarding, food and very minimal pay. As low as 100/200 a week. She has money for sure. To date she has handed over 21600 for her accomodation since February.

The benefit to them is they learn English but the exploitation is very real. I've seen some horrendous cases. If it helps Shiv keep her living differently facade and scamming going, I can see her doing something like it. Otherwise she will capitulate (even more lol).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She is paying 3600 a month in rent and au-pairs tend to live in for boarding, food and very minimal pay. As low as 100/200 a week. She has money for sure.

The benefit to them is they learn English but the exploitation is very real. I've seen some horrendous cases.
an opportunity to underpay and exploite a foreignor ?! Siobhan will jump on that !!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.