Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bar the egg stroller, the thing Heg gave her and the dyson fan there is not a whole pile of new stuff there. Why does it look outdoors.

Reactions: 5
She really must have a lodger as otherwise why not store stuff in teh spare room? Has anyone seen them? No belongings in the living rom etc. Weird

Reactions: 18
What a time to be alive! Siobhán O’ Hagan asking for breast pump recommendations on a Saturday night 😂😂😂

I am here for this 👀🍿

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Imagine outwardly saying you’re buying the bare minimum for your baby? I know a lot of people go overboard which I don’t agree with, but the opposite of overboard isn’t bare minimum

Reactions: 19
Probably still holding out hope of getting sent more free stuff

Reactions: 30
Why is she so bothered about her eye when she actively comes on Instagram with greasy unwashed hair and sweating post a gym workout. What's the big deal it's a burst eye vessel from realistically over doing it.

Reactions: 26
Probably still holding out hope of getting sent more free stuff
The sole purpose of that breast pump story was so she could post all the replies as means to prove to baby brands that she gets LoaoOdz of engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 25
it’s like a bruise to her eye. usually a bang, even a bad cough can cause it. i only know becauae i had similar myself a couple of weeks back and got you shock of my life when i saw it. i had been doing a really heavy leg session that day reckon it qs from that.
i dont belive its from being sick.
I had a little too much to drink recently and unfortunately got sick (the actual shame at 46 years of age 😞 but I was on hols and my team did win the munstsr final 🤣) and the nxt day I had a blooodshot eye. Not as bad as shivs but still I was grossed out. Rarely drink so it didnt take much lol, not a seasoned drinker like our Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine outwardly saying you’re buying the bare minimum for your baby? I know a lot of people go overboard which I don’t agree with, but the opposite of overboard isn’t bare minimum
It was almost resentful in how she said it - not even "trying to focus on the essentials / basics for now" which would be understandable but the way she says the "bare minimum" as if she resents having to buy anything at all :eek:

Wouldn't surprise me if she is keeping a running total and deducts it from BabOHg's pocket money each week.
Or else constantly reminds the kid how grateful they should be to her, a la the family trip to South Africa: "Do you know we (I) bought (blagged) a top of the range travel system for you? Do you not appreciate all I have done for you?" etc.

Reactions: 12
I bought the bare minimum before I had my first baby- literally just what I would need in the hospital and the day or two after I got home. I didn’t want To be buying stuff until I knew I’d have a healthy baby to use it, I wanted to wait until I knew what colour I’d want, and I ended up getting so many gifts that I wouldn’t have needed anything else anyhow. I think it’s quite standard, I know many people who did the same

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was almost resentful in how she said it - not even "trying to focus on the essentials / basics for now" which would be understandable but the way she says the "bare minimum" as if she resents having to buy anything at all :eek:

Wouldn't surprise me if she is keeping a running total and deducts it from BabOHg's pocket money each week.
Or else constantly reminds the kid how grateful they should be to her, a la the family trip to South Africa: "Do you know we (I) bought (blagged) a top of the range travel system for you? Do you not appreciate all I have done for you?" etc.
Sure she only needs the bare minimum to get her through the first couple of months until she finds her next challenge and dumps the baby off somewhere for someone else to raise

Reactions: 8
I bought the bare minimum before I had my first baby- literally just what I would need in the hospital and the day or two after I got home. I didn’t want To be buying stuff until I knew I’d have a healthy baby to use it, I wanted to wait until I knew what colour I’d want, and I ended up getting so many gifts that I wouldn’t have needed anything else anyhow. I think it’s quite standard, I know many people who did the same
But Siobhan is self confessed not like other women. She wouldn't of had this rational thought in her head.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I totally get the reasoning, but I bet you didn’t refer to it as the bare minimum. The wording implies she’s barely getting the essentials. As someone said above she could’ve said “I’m getting just what we need” or something similar but to say “we’re buying the bare minimum” is a real insight to her thought process around this whole situation

Reactions: 13
How do they go about deciding how much maintenance he has to pay? If she buys some random shite, is he obliged to pay for half? The conversations must be sooooo awkward

Reactions: 19
How do they go about deciding how much maintenance he has to pay? If she buys some random shite, is he obliged to pay for half? The conversations must be sooooo awkward
fair maintenance should be 50/50 (of needs not wants)however let’s say he wants to buy a crib for his house, or his own car seat/buggy, bottles and all the crap then no he won’t have to split those costs with her.
there will be a lot to consider

Reactions: 8
SOH has been telling every1 for years that she is loaded, she makes more in 1 day that most professionals....why would Ned need to pay any maintenance when she can clearly support herself and a child.
If she can spend 3600 a month on rent, she can afford to provide for the child.
I'm not saying he should nt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
SOH has been telling every1 for years that she is loaded, she makes more in 1 day that most professionals....why would Ned need to pay any maintenance when she can clearly support herself and a child.
If she can spend 3600 a month on rent, she can afford to provide for the child.
I'm not saying he should nt
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she’s insinuated that if he keeps her happy he doesn’t need to pay for much. It seems like something she would do, being the manipulative witch she is.

Reactions: 22
Imo he is already paying with his appearances, for their collabs and allowing her to set the narrative that they are dating, so to look more appealing to companies. Just the minimum amount of information so that it can't be discreted.
How much does 1 of them pram systems go for?
Did they actually get that #gifted #collab ?

Reactions: 9

BabOhg ......bualadh bos 👏 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.