Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically begging for freebies, watch now companies will reach out and say oh I see you are buying the bare minimum, have this on us blah blah blah

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s probably hoping Bella Baby or Tony Kealy’s will reach out to her and she’ll get the rest of her stuff as part of a collab.

Reactions: 8
fair maintenance should be 50/50 (of needs not wants)however let’s say he wants to buy a crib for his house, or his own car seat/buggy, bottles and all the crap then no he won’t have to split those costs with her.
there will be a lot to consider
I’m divorced and my baby daddy has to pay maintenance until our child is 23 and in full time education. He pays €430 a month. He legally agreed to pay €550 a month but then said he couldn’t afford it so he reduced it, he also was in arrears to the tune of €6,000 in child maintenance payments due to Covid which was so stressful and I had to go through a solicitor to try and sort it out. Next month is expensive - our teenager is doing a camp for €220 and a girl guide trip abroad which is costing €550- I pay for those as the maintenance doesn’t cover it and l want her to have those opportunities. When she was 2/3 I was paying 500/600 a month childcare as I’ve no family and I was also paying huge rent. These two are in for a huge wake up call. It’s so expensive to have children and you can’t just decide to relocate to Bali on a whim. Kids need stability. Your life is no longer about you. You come last!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m divorced and my baby daddy has to pay maintenance until our child is 23 and in full time education. He pays €430 a month. He legally agreed to pay €550 a month but then said he couldn’t afford it so he reduced it, he also was in arrears to the tune of €6,000 in child maintenance payments due to Covid which was so stressful and I had to go through a solicitor to try and sort it out. Next month is expensive - our teenager is doing a camp for €220 and a girl guide trip abroad which is costing €550- I pay for those as the maintenance doesn’t cover it and l want her to have those opportunities. When she was 2/3 I was paying 500/600 a month childcare as I’ve no family and I was also paying huge rent. These two are in for a huge wake up call. It’s so expensive to have children and you can’t just decide to relocate to Bali on a whim. Kids need stability. Your life is no longer about you. You come last!
Fair play, you're doing a great job👏.

This is exactly what I do not see Shiv doing, being organized with Ned. I honestly think she will resent the child as she has to make so many sacrifices and will directly blame the child for that.

Reactions: 25
She basically begging for freebies, watch now companies will reach out and say oh I see you are buying the bare minimum, have this on us blah blah blah
Yup, trying to get a collab with one of the breast pump companies. It’s so obvious.

Ned must have made sure he wasn’t close enough to her yesterday for arms/ leg pics. She’ll be livid 😂😂😂😂
---
SOH has been telling every1 for years that she is loaded, she makes more in 1 day that most professionals....why would Ned need to pay any maintenance when she can clearly support herself and a child.
If she can spend 3600 a month on rent, she can afford to provide for the child.
I'm not saying he should nt

Yep, I think this is partly how she convinced him it was a good idea. I’ve got loads of money so won’t need maintenance and you can see the baby whenever you want or how little you want.

Reactions: 8
She’s striking out a lot at her one troll recently, she must be feeling a bit antsy about something… impending baby, money trouble, loneliness, baby daddy not being quite as involved as you would’ve liked - there’s so much to pick from!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Will there be a mention of Ned today? 'The man behind the bump' Was that what that cringey mug said?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Will there be a mention of Ned today? 'The man behind the bump' Was that what that cringey mug said?
If he’s the man behind the bump… does that make her the cum dumpster that Ned just wanted to unload and forget about the next day?
😂😂. Suddenly I’ve gone off my toast 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
No talk of christy day of the funeral surprising as she knew him shouldn't she have been chief mourner.

Reactions: 21
Please stop giving her engagement! Unfollow her and use this link: https://iganony.io/profile/siobh.ohagan

Brands will stop using her if her engagement drops so please don't contribute to her follower numbers and engagement.

The great thing about it is that the stories stay up there for 2 days.
---
I get pretty exercised about this because brands only work with her based on the number of eyeballs on her stories. You cannot be on here giving out about that if you are contributing to those numbers - you are the reason they give her the deals. It is hypocritical.

I haven't looked at her stories in about a year. Iganony is brilliant.
does looking at her stories only with not Following her give her engagement?

does looking at her stories only with not Following her give her engagement?
Yeah it still does cause she’s can post those screenshots where she’s like “omg 50k people watching me clean my apartment that’s crazy!”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.