Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an opportunity to underpay and exploite a foreignor ?! Siobhan will jump on that !!!
It's been a real problem in Dublin. People brought in to help with the kids under the guise of learning English and suddenly the role is expanded to a 7 day a week job including ironing, cooking, cleaning for the adults of the house aswell. The families are aware that these people have nowhere to go with the accomodation shortage.

Absolutely bleeping disgusts me. I know one girl who was paid 125 a week and she was made mind the kids and clean a 3 story house for an AL Stewardess (National Airline) who treated her like a dog. It was actually the stewardesses mother who demanded an end to it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
It's been a real problem in Dublin. People brought in to help with the kids under the guise of learning English and suddenly the role is expanded to a 7 day a week job including ironing, cooking, cleaning for the adults of the house aswell. The families are aware that these people have nowhere to go with the accomodation shortage.

Absolutely bleeping disgusts me. I know one girl who was paid 125 a week and she was made mind the kids and clean a 3 story house for an AL Stewardess (National Airline) who treated her like a dog. It was actually the stewardesses mother who demanded an end to it.
That is absolutely disgusting. They should be held responsible. At least a fine

Reactions: 13
Maybe Neddy boy will move in for the first few months to help out / bond with his baby? Sleep in the spare room if it's not already rented out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That yoga in real time. Jesus.
She doesn’t listen to any instructions, no deep breath, no arm sweep. Claws are together. Everything is just awful. It looks like it’s her first attempt.
Headache all weekend from hitting her head with a bar bell! Is that trying to be a show off flex? No one thinks she is cool. No one. I’m not even sure why a 35 year old woman would want to appear cool, edgy and flex everything. She’s a giant thundercunt of epic proportions.

Reactions: 33
Also, showing herself do the prenatal slow yoga then uploads a reel of a heavy intense workout chucking things above her head 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

By any chance does that syewardess have a bit of a profile herself?

Reactions: 1
By any chance does that syewardess have a bit of a profile herself?
I know who you are talking about, it's not her.

If Shiv is smashing herself in the face with bars you would think at this stage she would calm down with the workouts due to the injury risk.

Does Ned not have a say in this? Or is he too stupid to say anything?

Reactions: 12
Lads I'm going to say something controversial I know ned said he would be involved with the baby but do we actually think he cares. Like I'm wondering how involved he really will be like. I'm even questioning will he be at the birth like so many have said. He might do a bit at the start and fade away or be a dad that cares in a few years when the kid can do weekend activities. Just putting it out there. I could be very wrong but I'm not expecting him to have any sleepless nights holding the baby.

Reactions: 18

If Shiv is smashing herself in the face with bars you would think at this stage she would calm down with the workouts due to the injury risk.

Agree...she's being reckless at this stage to prove a point. I cannot understand why she'd take that risk! And her all about risk assessment etc!
She's an idiot

Reactions: 7
Lads I'm going to say something controversial I know ned said he would be involved with the baby but do we actually think he cares. Like I'm wondering how involved he really will be like. I'm even questioning will he be at the birth like so many have said. He might do a bit at the start and fade away or be a dad that cares in a few years when the kid can do weekend activities. Just putting it out there. I could be very wrong but I'm not expecting him to have any sleepless nights holding the baby.
I'd say he 'cares' but in a detached sort of way. I'd say he fully realises that Shiv holds all the cards here, and while he's not going to abandon his duties totally, I never expected him to be there for the night feeds or anything! 😅 I would only expect him to (be allowed to) have some form of regular access like many single parents. I'd say his Mum & sisters will also be as involved as they can.

Reactions: 16

I would say Ned has no say. Nobody has any say. Shiv does what Shiv wants when Shiv wants. She’s a selfish wench. The worst of the worst. I pity her child 🥺

Reactions: 11
I would say Ned has no say. Nobody has any say. Shiv does what Shiv wants when Shiv wants. She’s a selfish wench. The worst of the worst. I pity her child 🥺
I get that vibe aswell. I get the vibe anything he says to her has been met with a sarcastic "well thanks for the unsolicited advice - just joking" (but not really) and he has enough of a taste of her character now to know what a mammoth mistake he has made with someone who is a volatile liability to have as a baby mammy. I would pay big money to see the texts and demands she sends to him!

Shiv knows well she holds all the cards but I hope Neds family have been smart enough to have initiated the discussions with solicitors for come what may.

I keep saying it, he is going to want a relationship of his own some day. The day that happens, I really feel sorry for the poor child who will be resented by Shiv.

Last edited:
That yoga in real time. Jesus.
She doesn’t listen to any instructions, no deep breath, no arm sweep. Claws are together. Everything is just awful. It looks like it’s her first attempt.
She’s away with the fairies in that clip. Downward dog be giving her unsolicited yoga advice 🙅‍♀️ More evidence to the never ending list that everything she does is for some sort of flex. I’d say she hates yoga.

Reactions: 14
Also, showing herself do the prenatal slow yoga then uploads a reel of a heavy intense workout chucking things above her head 😂😂
  1. Attitude to Risk
  2. Why wouldn't you?
  3. When you know better you do better
  4. Sponsored Athlete
  5. Unsolicited advice

• Haha
What does she mean ‘we are down to single figures’ on the caption of the reel. Nothing really makes sense. She says she is 8 months along so single figure weeks would be too much, single figure days would be too little. Or is it something completely different?

Reactions: 1
What does she mean ‘we are down to single figures’ on the caption of the reel. Nothing really makes sense. She says she is 8 months along so single figure weeks would be too much, single figure days would be too little. Or is it something completely different?
9 weeks I presume?

Reactions: 10
I'd say ned can't even look at the videos of her yoga etc it sends him into a tizzy and reminds him of the wild erotic night he had with her, boner central 🤣 so that's why he can't like any of her pics etc it's just all too much for him 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.