Siobhán O'Hagan #52 "We" myself and I, oh Shiv, we all know its a lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been throwing up that badly that she’s ruptured blood vessels in her eye? Doesn’t look great

Reactions: 6
That apartment is so tiny. Thanks to Sinead's photos we now know how small it is. Imagine having a pram in there and a play area for the baby? She can't be thinking about staying there surely. I imagine the second bedroom is only big enough for a bed and I doubt she's allowed to move it.

Reactions: 20
I can't with the recklessness. Throwing big weights around, boxing in the park with her bump hanging out.

The Bali comment is so revealing of her character. She grew out of Bali and "wanted to settle down." Her living differently had an expiry date, who knew? Like 90% of women out there, she decided she wanted a bit of stability and security in her 30s. Most adult women's version of that - maybe look at buying a house, perhaps move out to the suburbs, make sure they're financially secure, date intentionally with a view of meeting a like-minded person, do a fertility check. Take responsibility for themselves. Siobhan's? Move to an overly expensive part of London, try and fail to integrate with the London fitfam, sleep around carelessly with anyone dumb enough to not be bothered by it, get knocked up and move to an equally overpriced shed of a flat in Dublin to start her "settled life."

Reactions: 27
Binge eating, binge drinking and now binge exercising. This woman simply cannot be alone with her thoughts. God forbid she would show a glimpse of vulnerability. She's is so detached. It must be exhausting trying to keep up the false pretence that she isn't nervous about the birth and parenting. We can all see through it.

Reactions: 37
Has she been throwing up that badly that she’s ruptured blood vessels in her eye? Doesn’t look great
Could be from lifting weights that heavily pregnant especially if she is still lifting over her head, don't see it cause am blocked but that could be a cause 😳

Reactions: 9
Please stop giving her engagement! Unfollow her and use this link: https://iganony.io/profile/siobh.ohagan

Brands will stop using her if her engagement drops so please don't contribute to her follower numbers and engagement.

The great thing about it is that the stories stay up there for 2 days.
---
I get pretty exercised about this because brands only work with her based on the number of eyeballs on her stories. You cannot be on here giving out about that if you are contributing to those numbers - you are the reason they give her the deals. It is hypocritical.

I haven't looked at her stories in about a year. Iganony is brilliant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
it’s like a bruise to her eye. usually a bang, even a bad cough can cause it. i only know becauae i had similar myself a couple of weeks back and got you shock of my life when i saw it. i had been doing a really heavy leg session that day reckon it qs from that.
i dont belive its from being sick.

Reactions: 9
I can't with the recklessness. Throwing big weights around, boxing in the park with her bump hanging out.

The Bali comment is so revealing of her character. She grew out of Bali and "wanted to settle down." Her living differently had an expiry date, who knew? Like 90% of women out there, she decided she wanted a bit of stability and security in her 30s. Most adult women's version of that - maybe look at buying a house, perhaps move out to the suburbs, make sure they're financially secure, date intentionally with a view of meeting a like-minded person, do a fertility check. Take responsibility for themselves. Siobhan's? Move to an overly expensive part of London, try and fail to integrate with the London fitfam, sleep around carelessly with anyone dumb enough to not be bothered by it, get knocked up and move to an equally overpriced shed of a flat in Dublin to start her "settled life."
Did she not have a long term (10 year) lease on a villa out there? Her plans circumstances/changed, I get that, but own it, don’t let on it all happened exactly as she wanted/planned it to.

Reactions: 2
The MAMA necklace is definitely for when Ned’s zoned out as she’s yapping away, while he’s trying to think of an escape route he will spot the necklace and be reminded that she’s carrying his child.

I’m sure she picked up some psychological tricks to try trap him in a pick up artists book

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The MAMA necklace is definitely for when Ned’s zoned out as she’s yapping away, while he’s trying to think of an escape route he will spot the necklace and be reminded that she’s carrying his child.

I’m sure she picked up some psychological tricks to try trap him in a pick up artists book
Definitely "And do you want kids some day, yeah I do to. Here have another G&T"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them little storage units make me sad for some reason! I would HATE all my personal belongings being on show the whole time

Reactions: 15
Them little storage units make me sad for some reason! I would HATE all my personal belongings being on show the whole time
Yeah.. but why is it in one? A move ahead? At this point? Surely not. Or that all the stuff for Ned's place that he's not ready to commit to yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had the storyteller in the background of her coffee stories last week.

Jack Brennan mustn't be getting the business in if her has to bring her in .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.