Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Can we leave off who's to blame 😂 this isn't a regular occurrence, this is a Shivvers occurrence.

No adults in their mid 30s should be have unprotected sex with strangers but they did, they're both idiots. However, Shivvers latest podcast escapades have highlighted she WANTED a baby, she wasn't SHOCKED she was pregnant, which suggests while Ned is a moron who didn't protect himself from STDs and pregnancy, Shivvers actually planned to get pregnant by not using any protection.
Two adults involved, both responsible for protection but only one of them planning and outcome of it not being protected (according to her in her podcast interviews)

• Heart
Reactions: 26

surlook

VIP Member
Ned's gone on holiday so she is not pretending to like avocados anymore. Honeymoon period is over 😆😆😆

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Lying there exhausted after her drive.
Absolutely no mention of any of the inspiring women she might of met today ???
She needs a kick up the hole.

• Sad
  • Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Can we leave off who's to blame 😂 this isn't a regular occurrence, this is a Shivvers occurrence.

No adults in their mid 30s should be have unprotected sex with strangers but they did, they're both idiots. However, Shivvers latest podcast escapades have highlighted she WANTED a baby, she wasn't SHOCKED she was pregnant, which suggests while Ned is a moron who didn't protect himself from STDs and pregnancy, Shivvers actually planned to get pregnant by not using any protection.
Two adults involved, both responsible for protection but only one of them planning and outcome of it not being protected (according to her in her podcast interviews)
Aaand most adults in that situation who may have gotten carried away in the heat of the moment and - crucially - didn't WANT to end up pregnant with their ONS, would have taken themselves off for the morning after pill. NOT taken them off to meet the family for lunch 🥴

*Disclaimer: I know the MAP doesn't always work, but it doesn't work 100% of the time you don't take it 😏

• Heart

Madamex

VIP Member
Where will she be even getting lifts to? No one seems to want anything to do with her.

• Haha

Ciaranicola

I think they’re dating. Said it before. I think they’ve planned to get to know each other over this 9 months (which is hilarious) and then he will move in when baby arrives all going well. At least at the beginning see how it goes then. I’m picturing the talk in that situation. Ud likely give it a go but you’d also probably not immediately move in! You’d be aware you have the 9 months to decide.
I think it's probably something slightly less than dating at the moment. Rather spending some time with each other getting to know the person you will be tied to for the next 18 years at least. I imagine the conversation went something along the lines of that if something happens organically than brilliant but If not they want to be on good terms which imo is sensible and probably what I would do if I got knocked up with a stranger.

For Siobhan though I think she is dying for the romance to bloom hence the secrecy around the relationship for now.

Jg86

VIP Member
"A hidden gem" she's an idiot. Nothing about ashford Castle and the surrounding areas is hidden. Next she will be saying she discovered mayo. First person ever to explore it😂. When she speaks especially about her appearance you quickly realise how deeply unhappy she is, she hates her body. I'd say the struggle with her changing shape is definitely getting to her

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The strategic Brown Thomas bag on the bedside table for the mattress ad, so tacky 🤣🤣 that girl has no personality, all surface no depth and it’s really reflected in her lack of interior design / style!

ShaSha1234

Don’t want to dox myself but I follow Laura Bennett she was there with her . No man . Just the 2 of them

• Haha
  • Wow

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I would well believe that. He probably had no intention of Alvor but was forced to detour from his original route.

Suits Psycho Shivs narrative down to the ground!!
This guy can even make the trip from Lucan to Pearse St. I doubt he going to travel the length of the Iberian peninsula on a motorbike to see SOH

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Shiv shoving it in Sinead’s face.
Sinead doesn’t look that happy and only posted pictures, doesn’t mention Shiv when she starts talking in her stories 🤔
God how sad sinead had to get in about the chauffeur 🤣🤣🤣 these women need to get it together & love themselves more. The insecurity is oozing
---
the fact that Sinead was arriving in Dublin and didn't stop off with Siobhan on her first night says a lot!
---

Welcome home Aunty Sinead - the cringe! 🫣
She really does have to try and make everything about her Jesus 🙈 sinead trying to get home and Siobhan’s like no I’m gona force u to make it about me

• Haha

HelloAgain123

I studied actuary in UCD and despite most of the class being 600 pointers half of them had zero common sense. Honestly some of the stuff a few of them came out with was unbelievable…just thick yet incredibly intelligent in another way. And a lot were very socially stunted. It doesn’t tend to attract the most well rounded individuals…

Last edited:
  • Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Is there any influencer in Ireland who hasn't gotten an Emma mattress! They are giving them to everyone.
Wouldn't touch one ...coz I'm.aint paying for free mattresses for the grab all brigade!

bigfan92

Considering this thread started a few days ago and are already onto page 12 - it’s some good going for her one troll🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart