Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Darragh: don't get me on camera at all tonight you hear me.

Shiv: I won't ✌

She made sure to get all his body except for the face walking in 😂
I thought the exact same 😂
---
I don't comment on here often, I just lurk. I remember every now and then that she's pregnant and I still can't believe it. You're all a bunch of sound, funny feckers... keep up the good work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Was it def darragh at the Stella with her?? While she had stories balancing popcorn and malteasers on bump , his story was him showing his bike all packed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering this thread started a few days ago and are already onto page 12 - it’s some good going for her one troll🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
agree with the others, I don’t think that was Daz with her as he appears to be about to head off on his road trip!

Also, what in the suffering duck was that London rant. “There’s an L”…she literally said it two different ways, both with an L only she added a U when saying it the ‘Dublin’ way. Absolute cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Head chopped off Ned look alike is wearing the same runners as real Ned from the baby shop free gear grab story. It’s undercover Ned at the Stella….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's a few things in life that we will all remember where we were when we heard the news.

Princess Diana's tragic death
Siobhan O Hagans pregnancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Is it just me or is one of her eyebrows much thicker than the other? Like it goes in closer to her nose aswell. Not a great ad for aul ass kissing kim in Dublin makeup academy
I thought that too. One on the left defo looks thicker

Reactions: 2
Was it def darragh at the Stella with her?? While she had stories balancing popcorn and malteasers on bump , his story was him showing his bike all packed up.
Unverified, it's plausible she waited for someone of the same physique and followed them in with a double whammy of presenting on her stories....

-shes on a date with someone to Darragh
- Everyone will think it's Darragh

The only certainty is she's a nut job so we think she is capable of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should she have "pr event " on that post??
That screening has tons of influencers at it and they all have pr tags on their posts

Reactions: 8
I'm certain she is lying to Hegs, Becca etc that they have a full blown relationship.
A million percent this!

Also, there’s someone else walking in front of Fed (Fake Ned) so she could be 1) with a group of people but trying to make it look like a date, or 2) she’s there by herself but trying to make it look like a date…. bleeping loser either way 😂😂 I’d say she’s fuming Ned put up the picture clearly showing he wasn’t with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.