Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, Shiv thinking she’s making a celebrity guest appearance 🙄 it’s like when David Brent calls into the office after he’s made redundant because he thinks it’s good for staff morale
OH Well (Fest). I am sure they are lucky to have her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder does she actually really think he is going to fall deeply in love with her?
Ya know, once the baby arrives, they will be a family of three?
She hasn’t a clue what’s coming, I admire single parents so much, the lack of sleep and the worry. Also, the middle of the night times when the baby or young child might get a fever, or a rash or won’t stop crying for some reason, that’s scary and so much worse in your own. Keeping another human being alive is a major task. She thinks she will be amazing at it but we all struggle and it’s so hard at times and it’s great to have another person to reassure or to go to the hospital with you or doctor or whatever.
Rambling now but it’s a 24 hour job, being a parent and that’s a long shift when you are on your tod.
Something tells me it will be the opposite.

No matter what anyone says - the birthing process isn’t beautiful 😂. Imagine that clump of hair - red puffy face - grunting - vagina plopped out 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why why why is she doing her hair in that crappy reel about starting weights?? Can she ever just be prepared, and not talk in her best telephone voice..... Urghhh, I'm so glad her & FBG deem themselves above the corporate 9-5's, could you imagine having either of these useless fucks on your team.... 😫😫😫
Again, think shes trying to be like Sean Casey

Reactions: 10
Christ, Shiv thinking she’s making a celebrity guest appearance 🙄 it’s like when David Brent calls into the office after he’s made redundant because he thinks it’s good for staff morale
Needs the validation of being recognised.
"Sure they did nt invite me but every1 knew who I was anyway"

Reactions: 4
Don't bother with wellfest Shiv. It was never good enough for you in the past was it. Thinking you are bigger than the Irish fitness scene. Maybe stomp away from it you shrivelled hag.

Reactions: 13
Ok so we mentioned her family not being shown and her not being at Wellfest and magically her dad is testing out mics with her and she’s away to Wellfest 🙄 is there anything else we’d like rectified while we have Shiv reading? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok so we mentioned her family not being shown and her not being at Wellfest and magically her dad is testing out mics with her and she’s away to Wellfest 🙄 is there anything else we’d like rectified while we have Shiv reading? 😂
Yes!
Did you get preggers on purpose Shivster???

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's hard at work combatting that hard truth with her PR rounds on podcasts.

We got all the receipts Shivvers.
What’s weird is it’s almost like she can’t decide the narrative she wants. If I didn’t know better…. The way she goes on and talks about it her and Ned are together ages, she didn’t want kids, decided she did last June & they started trying. Because she keeps saying I decided I did, I changed my mindset and got pregnant. Like it was an intentional, planned thing. Then makes the comment on the podcast she didn’t know her cycle. Like an excuse… Like protection was out of the question. But then wasn’t shocked to be pregnant. She’s tying herself in knots with the lies/omitting. She would earn so much more respect if she just said yeh ned and I aren’t together, got drunk, no protection, got pregnant, was shocked, but happy now etc ….. just be human and tell the truth Siobhan!

Reactions: 40
Interesting that this geebag was looking at nice walks to do in Dublin yesterday, Ned did DIL in Corcagh Park with his gym crew 🤔 This 💯 percent solidifies for me they’re not in a relationship. (I was pretty sure they weren’t anyway but this is the icing on the cake) If they were in a relationship Slob would be there marking her territory in front of all the female members!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Interesting that this geebag was looking at nice walks to do in Dublin yesterday, Ned did DIL in Corcagh Park with his gym crew 🤔 This 💯 percent solidifies for me they’re not in a relationship. (I was pretty sure they weren’t anyway but this is the icing on the cake) If they were in a relationship Slob would be there marking her territory in front of all the female members!
It’s that or it’s one of those gaslighty crappy relationships where he basically hides her and she accepts it because she’s so desperate

Reactions: 9
What’s weird is it’s almost like she can’t decide the narrative she wants. If I didn’t know better…. The way she goes on and talks about it her and Ned are together ages, she didn’t want kids, decided she did last June & they started trying. Because she keeps saying I decided I did, I changed my mindset and got pregnant. Like it was an intentional, planned thing. Then makes the comment on the podcast she didn’t know her cycle. Like an excuse… Like protection was out of the question. But then wasn’t shocked to be pregnant. She’s tying herself in knots with the lies/omitting. She would earn so much more respect if she just said yeh ned and I aren’t together, got drunk, no protection, got pregnant, was shocked, but happy now etc ….. just be human and tell the truth Siobhan!
Yes totally agree … when the guest talks about tracking cycles etc…. She said she noticed that her recovery time depleted quite quick …. And that she knew there was a chance she could be pregnant … and then boom two lines on the test … and how they both wanted it … As Amber would say in Clueless… as if

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's such a doormat and has the character of a person, that Ned can still go ride all around him and she'd still accept a relationship for the optics of it and insta validation if he wanted one. (Which be definitely doesn't).

Reactions: 10
But it's bullshit that she didn't know her cycle.. she posted about it all the time. I knew more about hers than my own at one point!

Reactions: 18
But it's bullshit that she didn't know her cycle.. she posted about it all the time. I knew more about hers than my own at one point!
It was apart of her content - just like sineads viewers now know how many eggs she has because she talks about her fertility.
---
It was apart of her content - just like sineads viewers now know how many eggs she has because she talks about her fertility.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.