Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not kept up here the last week or so because, I really don’t want children and her bullshit pisses me off, but just seen a reel about this wank stain showing us all how to squat. Why is she constantly fingering her skanky ginger hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s genuinely taking me about 8 tries to watch her latest reel all the way through. The skinny jeans don’t help Neds tiny legs, he looks very too heavy like they could break any moment. Might just be Shivs camera that makes everything look smaller too 😅
Agree…. I feel that reel sort of showed what he really looks like. Not just his best chosen angle. I don’t think he’s even remotely attractive 😬

Reactions: 13
Can some kind soul please summarise the tampon story for me? 🙏🏻😂 Please don’t tell me she explained the situation on her insta stories?

Reactions: 3
Agree…. I feel that reel sort of showed what he really looks like. Not just his best chosen angle. I don’t think he’s even remotely attractive 😬
Not at all attractive. He really does look like the lights are on but nobody is home. Maybe that's why she only shows his arm on her stories 😆 it's not that he doesn't allow her but that she's hiding him!!

Reactions: 8
From shemazing.net 6 years ago…. (Side note - She had a higher follower count then).

——

Combining her dedication to heath and fitness with the service provided by The Avoca Clinic, Siobhan admits she's never been happier

"I feel like I’m boasting if I go on about how happy I am, and how well everything worked out!" she admits.

Reactions: 2
She's far too Oirish for that. Remember her poor grandfather spinning in his grave 🙄

Jesus swept.
She’s such a desperate loser she would be clinging on to whoever would have her. Her Irishness would suddenly be forgotten out the window and she’d be adapting in whatever way she deemed to make the people in the vicinity like her. Probably actually comparing Ireland to England saying Charles gets a gold carriage and Michael d doesn’t as if it’s a bad thing he doesn’t 🙄🙈

Reactions: 6
I’ve not kept up here the last week or so because, I really don’t want children and her bullshit pisses me off, but just seen a reel about this wank stain showing us all how to squat. Why is she constantly fingering her skanky ginger hair?
that’s what ned said too
---
Can some kind soul please summarise the tampon story for me? 🙏🏻😂 Please don’t tell me she explained the situation on her insta stories?
Yes she did. Said she put it up the wrong hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's nice she put a memory up from when she pissed herself in Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every crappy influencer in Ireland at wellfest, anyone tell me does Siobhan have a slot, am blocked 🚫 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn’t!
Just goes to show the regard she is held in 🙈🙈 if trisha Lewis is allowed talk about transformations and resetting, and well I won't be nasty, but they still couldn't find space to fit siobhers into a tent 🤷

Reactions: 18
Who makes a video about exercising and deliberately spends the first portion putting your hair up? Like, wouldn't you do that before you start filming, unless you deliberately want to (a) say look at me and my fab hair everyone "just because" even though this is of no relevance to the video or (b) I'm so casual about this video, I am even staging that I am putting my hair up on the fly, so I look like a low maintenance girl next door, but because I trying so hard to be "authentically" casual it actually defeats the purpose

Who knows which with shiv 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 23
Why why why is she doing her hair in that crappy reel about starting weights?? Can she ever just be prepared, and not talk in her best telephone voice..... Urghhh, I'm so glad her & FBG deem themselves above the corporate 9-5's, could you imagine having either of these useless fucks on your team.... 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Love this family”.

1) hi Shiv (she doesn’t read here) and 2) why wouldn’t you say “my family”??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why why why is she doing her hair in that crappy reel about starting weights?? Can she ever just be prepared, and not talk in her best telephone voice..... Urghhh, I'm so glad her & FBG deem themselves above the corporate 9-5's, could you imagine having either of these useless fucks on your team.... 😫😫😫
It’s actually…. Ridiculous. What was she thinking 🤣 I’ll do my hair and look casual 🤣🙈

Reactions: 4
My friend answered “definitely not” in the box, and was blocked 20 minutes later! How thin skinned is she. Don’t put up a question box if you don’t want answers.

View attachment 2129817
Update on this one - my friend just now realised she has also been blocked by Ned, even though she never once commented on his stories or posts. I’m 100% convinced they are not together, however it would seem at the weekly prison visits she gives him a list of ‘trolls’ to block. What a psycho. Everyone be warned! 😂 Also, anyone know an app/ website to watch her stories, as she’s addicted to this tit show that is Shiv’s make believe hey presto instant family life?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.