Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every now and then it flashes through my mind that she referred to her ONS as a holiday romance, sent it out to her mailing list and now everyone knows that’s when she got fertilised.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So it was Avicii that influenced her to quit the rat race and duck off to Bali. Then Slender Gary influences her into wanting kids. Can someone post a video saying they’re giving out free margs in Timbuktu so she might duck off to there for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I've never posted before, but here goes. Firstly, I am still SHOOK that she's pregnant. Like I'll be going about my day and I'll remember and I'll stop dead in my tracks, and have to re-process the information! 🤣
Anyway, I just wanted to say that the gym stuff does my nut in. I have a 7 month old and I weight trained all through my pregnancy (right up to the day I went in for my section! 🤣) But I was never allowed go to do box step overs, or cleans. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, the issue is not that fact that you shouldn't lift heavy, it's actually what would happen if you fell, which is quite possible, when your pregnant as your centre of balance is totally off!
I just wanted to get that off my chest as it rots me when I see her doing mad tit just to look cool on the gram.
Dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
So it was Avicii that influenced her to quit the rat race and duck off to Bali. Then Slender Gary influences her into wanting kids. Can someone post a video saying they’re giving out free margs in Timbuktu so she might duck off to there for a while
‘Slender Gary’ 😂🤣👏🏻 and also hats off to whoever had ‘little miss darty eyes’ during the week! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she's doing much more tough exercises since she got pregnant just to be different.

She wasn't doing the level she is doing now before. Exactly, she has heightened the risk of injury. Arsetwat.

Didn't slender Gary make a video basically targeting Shiv and her ilk at one point!?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know which slender Gary vid it was? Probably doesn’t even exist as surely it would have made her stories/memories if it was so life changing.

Reactions: 2
Slender Gary 😂😂😂 Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know which slender Gary vid it was? Probably doesn’t even exist as surely it would have made her stories/memories if it was so life changing.
It does - she shared it at the time. He was basically saying all the bali kids with their digital nomad lifestyles are missing the purpose of life which is the ordinary struggle or somesuch.

To be fair, I find slender gary (love the name!) a preachy, self-indulgent, smug know it all. I wonder how these people would manage in a "real" job like working long shifts in a crappy minimum wage cafe with a couple of kids and a sick parent . Run a mile from hard work is my guess - by "struggle" I would say he means missing one of your 7 gym sessions a week or losing a few insta followers

Reactions: 11
She’s only showing the whoop now she’s off the drink and maxed training. She’s a head.

Reactions: 17
It does - she shared it at the time. He was basically saying all the bali kids with their digital nomad lifestyles are missing the purpose of life which is the ordinary struggle or somesuch.

To be fair, I find slender gary (love the name!) a preachy, self-indulgent, smug know it all. I wonder how these people would manage in a "real" job like working long shifts in a crappy minimum wage cafe with a couple of kids and a sick parent . Run a mile from hard work is my guess - by "struggle" I would say he means missing one of your 7 gym sessions a week or losing a few insta followers
That video was basically targeting Shiv - by targeting I mean describing her down to a tee without naming her. She had been acting the twit in the previous weeks with all her early 20 buddies.

Of course in Shivs head it's more an awakening and he wasn't having a cut at her.

He most definitely was!!

Reactions: 14
She’s probably hopes Ned will reach out and offer her unsolicited advice and she can ask for a 121 if she keeps doing her risky gym business.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I find slender gary (love the name!) a preachy, self-indulgent, smug know it all.
Finally someone said it !!!

He needs a thread of his own. I think I unfollowed. His smug attitude was toe curling.

Reactions: 6
Siobhan I cook now, whilst I can. Ffs she’s having a baby not having her limbs amputated.
All of her food is brown/ beige.

• Haha
Finally someone said it !!!

He needs a thread of his own. I think I unfollowed. His smug attitude was toe curling.
Thank God I am not alone! The Gaz-workshipping is nauseating - like he is a modern philosopher to live by :rolleyes:

Another example of these "instarati" who would be normal folk like the rest of us if it wasn't for coming of age at the time of social media and exploiting people.
If he was born 10 years earlier, he would be in a normal blue/white collar job like the rest of us struggling to pay the bills for a hard days work and nobody would listen to his infinite wisdom!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Siobhan I cook now, whilst I can. Ffs she’s having a baby not having her limbs amputated.
All of her food is brown/ beige.
To be fair…. Depends on the baby. My baby never slept and needed to be held 24/7. Literally day and night, awful reflux, couldn’t lie down with it. We didn't cook for months. Couldn’t. Physically impossible. My husband lost about 3 stone in the first 2 months. God the thoughts. I hear from others though their newborn “slept the whole time” which wasn’t my experience 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Her food posts are something a 19 year old would post - she is about to become a mam and she putting on her social media that she has learned to cook - is she feeling ok, very odd, she needs to grow up and behave like an adult

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.