Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day, he has chosen to Co-parent this child with her, he is going to have to be seen out and about with her in a few months anyway! When is she due and when is her sis due?

Reactions: 1
At the end of the day, he has chosen to Co-parent this child with her, he is going to have to be seen out and about with her in a few months anyway! When is she due and when is her sis due?
Lol then tell her to say co-parent and not keep up the obvious lie of them being a couple to save face that she got pregnant from a 3am drunken one night stand 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last prison visit before the 2 week motorbike trip to Spain. Also, you didn’t just “pop by wellfest”, you were instructed to attend by the butcher that sponsors you.

IMG_3619.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder what’s going to happen when she has the baby? Is Ned going with to move in with her? Is she going to move to Lucan? Is she going to stay in her Pease St. Apt….so many questions….can’t wait to see this all unfold😂😂

Reactions: 16
I wish people with stop going up to her and asking her for pictures.

She couldn't care one bit about you or your wellbeing. She thinks everyone else outside of a certain few people are dirt on her shoe and beneath her.

Put away the act Shiv you selfish cow.

Reactions: 18
I wish people with stop going up to her and asking her for pictures.

She couldn't care one bit about you or your wellbeing. She thinks everyone else outside of a certain few people are dirt on her shoe and beneath her.

Put away the act Shiv you selfish cow.
Imagine fangirling over someone who is sponsored by a turkey burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s due early to mid August. We only know that cause we know when she got knocked up in Dubai. Raisin is a good few weeks ahead, maybe 8 or so which would give her mid-end June as a due date. But you’d swear she was birthing Christ himself with the secrecy surrounding her due date, she won’t confirm anything as she doesn’t want people bothering her about it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Haha we all know her period cycle and the exact date of conception. She might aswell spill it!

Honestly it's the daftest idea if she is still renting her 42 grand a year Pearse St hovel with a newborn. She should be putting in place her secure abode for for the next 18 years.

Don't know what her game plan is but I suspect she thinks she can just duck off back to Bali with the child in town to the huns.

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t need to confirm her due date…. We know! August 8th give or take a week or so. First baby so could go early could go late. But august

Reactions: 9
I think the Pearse street apartment is deffo a short term thing just until bábOHg arrives

I think it is why she still has the stickers on the appliances tbh. She will be outta there soon - to Lucan or Swords though, that is the question!

Last prison visit before the 2 week motorbike trip to Spain. Also, you didn’t just “pop by wellfest”, you were instructed to attend by the butcher that sponsors you.

View attachment 2154382
bleeping state of her.
---
Haha we all know her period cycle and the exact date of conception. She might aswell spill it!

Honestly it's the daftest idea if she is still renting her 42 grand a year Pearse St hovel with a newborn. She should be putting in place her secure abode for for the next 18 years.

Don't know what her game plan is but I suspect she thinks she can just duck off back to Bali with the child in town to the huns.
Imagine moving with a new born or being heavily knocked up.
jesus swept.

• Haha
So they must be together lads?! He is around a lot. Surely that isn’t all for freebie? Also why are people getting pics with her - have people no cop on

Reactions: 7
I think the Pearse street apartment is deffo a short term thing just until bábOHg arrives

I think it is why she still has the stickers on the appliances tbh. She will be outta there soon - to Lucan or Swords though, that is the question!
I think pearse street. It’s a 2 bed
---
So they must be together lads?! He is around a lot. Surely that isn’t all for freebie? Also why are people getting pics with her - have people no cop on
Agree they’re together. Have said it all along. Mid thirties. Pregnant. Why wouldn’t you try
---

View attachment 2154382
Has really put me off kerrigans 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She doesn’t need to confirm her due date…. We know! August 8th give or take a week or so. First baby so could go early could go late. But august
Can we start a Tattle Comp for guessing dates etc 😂😂.

Would Kerrigan’s offer up a Turkey for the winner?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.