Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surlook

VIP Member
New Thread title:
Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Rsn17

I've never posted before, but here goes. Firstly, I am still SHOOK that she's pregnant. Like I'll be going about my day and I'll remember and I'll stop dead in my tracks, and have to re-process the information! 🤣
Anyway, I just wanted to say that the gym stuff does my nut in. I have a 7 month old and I weight trained all through my pregnancy (right up to the day I went in for my section! 🤣) But I was never allowed go to do box step overs, or cleans. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should, the issue is not that fact that you shouldn't lift heavy, it's actually what would happen if you fell, which is quite possible, when your pregnant as your centre of balance is totally off!
I just wanted to get that off my chest as it rots me when I see her doing mad shit just to look cool on the gram.
Dick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Bit of a random post but Siobhan has been annoying me this whole year and I just need to vent. I found out I was pregnant in January while I was just reaching the end of 3 years abroad in Australia. Then she announced her pregnancy and I was floored. She literally has made moving from London whilst pregnant the most dramatic thing for the content. Its so frustrating because she will toddle home for the maternity benefit as she has her little company and (probably) pays irish tax. After her swanning across the globe during the pandemic and stealing vaccines. Whereas someone like myself who worked for the company making the vaccine and waited my turn, whose partner was paying irish tax while we lived in aus and didn't come home until restrictions lifted last may, will not be eligible for maternity benefit. She will be due a month or two before me and I swear I'd She uses any baby names I've been thinking of I'll get sick. Friends of friends went to the same secondary school as her and they all think she knowingly got pregnant. Like does she not realise how Ned must feel with her saying "I realised last year I wanted a baby" and then she magically gets pregnant. Stop trying to make things so dramatic for the gram. You got knocked up hun, why lie?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Does he just do once a week visitation with her or something? Like she’s in prison.
Turn up, some food or a cuppa, make sure she’s not wrecking the place, back home

• Haha
Reactions: 61

surlook

VIP Member
Could I respectfully request that we stop calling Roisin Raisin? I feel so bad for that woman having a cunt like Siobhan for a sister. Her life has been tough enough. She probably moved to Portugal to get away from her.

Imagine admitting that you took your sister's moment when she was announcing her pregnancy. That is next-level cuntery.

Roisin to the Granny and all her friends: My husband and I are having a baby!

Shiv: Remember we went on holiday 4 weeks ago and I rode a really drunk stranger - well I'm pregnant too!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

surlook

VIP Member
I'm 13 minutes in and thinking that listening to this is a bad idea!

Ok so now she's talking about not wanting kids because she was following her values of freedom and happiness. Corina gives a very unconvincing ok. She's said kids would have ruined that but then she got older and realised that she needs a purpose in life.

Hello???? you fucking dipshit!!!

Can I remind you all that she took numerous holidays from 2017 to 2022 when she settled in London. That includes spending much of 2020 in Ireland. The longest she was ever out of Ireland was 7 months and that was only because she was afraid if she left Bali she wouldn't get back in. She was so miserable there.

To listen to her you would think she traveled for 20 years and then realized she needed a purpose. She took a few holidays over a 5 years period. Fucking melt.

We are talking about a period in her life from late 20's to mid 30's. Most women are not ready for kids in their 20's but start to feel more open to it in their 30's. Correct me if I'm wrong here - is this not normal?

Reactions: 56

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Every now and then it flashes through my mind that she referred to her ONS as a holiday romance, sent it out to her mailing list and now everyone knows that’s when she got fertilised.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

econgirl

I know I started lifting in 2010 and I'd never exercised before then.
Sure i hear they only added lifting into the Olympic Games after they saw Shiv's before and after transformation pic in the flyefit locker room in 2015!

Thread title: Aimless drifting, eyes shifting, invented lifting, constant grifting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

surlook

VIP Member
Will I give you a good one? The only reason I know about Tattle Life is because Siobhan and Sinead were giving out about it on her stories. Saying what a disgrace it is.

They didn't give the name but I googled it and here we are - my new favourite time waster! Longtime lurking before I ever dared post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

surlook

VIP Member
Baby Luachanna O'Hagan Molloy

Lucahanna is the Irish for values 😆😆😆😆

Athraigh mo luachanna - change my values 😆😆😆
---
Baby Próitéin O'Hagan Molloy

Why wouldn't you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I listened at a speed of 1.8 by the way.
Still sounds painful 😂
Doing the thread a service - I don’t have the willpower or energy to listen to her slurp for an hour 😂😂. I hope your pillow is cold on both sides tonight and you get every green light on the way home 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I wish people with stop going up to her and asking her for pictures.

She couldn't care one bit about you or your wellbeing. She thinks everyone else outside of a certain few people are dirt on her shoe and beneath her.

Put away the act Shiv you selfish cow.
Imagine fangirling over someone who is sponsored by a turkey burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

shorty33

She's still deluding herself into thinking they will be together once the baby arrives.

The fool is in gushing teenager mode.

Imagine going through the family photo album when the kid is older. What’s this Mum?

That’s your Dad’s wrists and my chicken tenders. That’s your dad’s knee and my glass of water, that’s me but that’s your dad’s car I’m sat in! Those were the good times!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

aefterglow

Occasionally I'll be going about my day and this awful wave of dread and shame would hit me and then I realise it's second hand embarrassment from witnessing this car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 48