Siobhán O'Hagan #48 She’s thirsty, she’s rough and we still can’t believe she’s up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those crop tops look f**king ridiculous on her with the leggings yanked up to her tonsils. Gobshite.

Reactions: 23
Update on this one - my friend just now realised she has also been blocked by Ned, even though she never once commented on his stories or posts. I’m 100% convinced they are not together, however it would seem at the weekly prison visits she gives him a list of ‘trolls’ to block. What a psycho. Everyone be warned! 😂 Also, anyone know an app/ website to watch her stories, as she’s addicted to this tit show that is Shiv’s make believe hey presto instant family life?!
Iganony.com 💙

Reactions: 4
For all newcombers here it's a well known fact Shivs business day includes blocking/tracking down online people who disagree with her.

Reactions: 14
New Thread title:
Siobhán O'Hagan #49 Moping around Pearse Street in isolation, awaiting Darragh's once a week visitation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Thread title: goes up north for a free pram, desperate to show Ned off to the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Econgirls suggestion a few pages back got 40+ likes. Can we incorporate it in? It was

Thread title: Aimless drifting, eyes shifting, invented lifting, constant grifting

Reactions: 20
By the way - did you notice on the story about "loving this family" - the video showed the Dad, the brother, Roisin and her husband - no sign of Mammy dearest.

The second story with her family in it after we slated her relationship with them. Hmmmm.........

Reactions: 13
She has zero clue about what’s coming with a newborn as a single parent.

Reactions: 18
Hope he brings some condoms this time...
I hope he’s off to visit his next baby mama from the last lads holiday. Imagine how furious she would be if she wasn’t the only pregnant side kick of Ned’s and he had planned to have babies in every country all along. After all she said he wanted the baby.

She’s keen for a baby cousin for her sprog but I bet she wouldn’t be nearly as keen for a baby half sibling.

I hope he gets someone else pregnant soon so they can tit all over her like she did with Roisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder does she actually really think he is going to fall deeply in love with her?
Ya know, once the baby arrives, they will be a family of three?
She hasn’t a clue what’s coming, I admire single parents so much, the lack of sleep and the worry. Also, the middle of the night times when the baby or young child might get a fever, or a rash or won’t stop crying for some reason, that’s scary and so much worse in your own. Keeping another human being alive is a major task. She thinks she will be amazing at it but we all struggle and it’s so hard at times and it’s great to have another person to reassure or to go to the hospital with you or doctor or whatever.
Rambling now but it’s a 24 hour job, being a parent and that’s a long shift when you are on your tod.

Reactions: 25
I wonder does she actually really think he is going to fall deeply in love with her?
Ya know, once the baby arrives, they will be a family of three?
She hasn’t a clue what’s coming, I admire single parents so much, the lack of sleep and the worry. Also, the middle of the night times when the baby or young child might get a fever, or a rash or won’t stop crying for some reason, that’s scary and so much worse in your own. Keeping another human being alive is a major task. She thinks she will be amazing at it but we all struggle and it’s so hard at times and it’s great to have another person to reassure or to go to the hospital with you or doctor or whatever.
Rambling now but it’s a 24 hour job, being a parent and that’s a long shift when you are on your tod.
Sure is. I’ve been a single parent for the last 8yrs, and it’s an uphill battle. The early days were so tough… She’s got zero idea of what’s coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.