Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late with this one (sent out Thursday).

Subject : Life Lessons 🤓

Incase you missed it, I now have my own podcast!

I feel like I'm late to the party, but I also know that I didn't want to just create another health and wellness podcast.

Of course this is something I am very interested in, but I didn't feel like an expert enough to have a dedicated podcast.

It was only after I did an interview-style video with MJ Nutrition for my clients in The Furnace, that I realised how much I learnt from asking questions, even if it was on topics I thought I had already understood!

And so the idea of Life Lessons was born.

I have so many experts and topics that I want to tackle, but I also feel like I need to get better at asking the right questions first.

I will link the podcast episodes that I've done so far below, just in case you want to catch up before the next episode is released on Friday morning.

I am aiming for every 2 weeks ("bi-weekly"?!) so that I am not forcing out episodes that I don't think are beneficial.

The great thing about the podcast is that, even if nobody listens, I will have learnt something or had an interesting conversation.

In saying that, I feel very lucky to have Whoop sponsoring a couple of episodes! I love when a brand I love wants to work with me. They gave me an affiliate link for my listeners to get their first month free, and a free Whoop 4.0.

I also have two more discount codes that will be revealed at the end of the next episode - out at 9am on Friday.

Thanks to everyone who subscribes/follows the podcast, it really does make a difference.

Episode 1: The Surprising Turn of Life with Siobhan O'Hagan

Episode 2: Is Bodybuilding Safe? W/ Grace Mannion

Episode 3: Books That Could Change Your Life

Episode 4: How to Live a Life of Freedom with StephMyLife

Episode 5: Earthquake Aftermath & Changing Values with Diren Kartal

Thanks for reading (or listening!),

Siobhan "loves the sound of her own voice" O'Hagan
she’s an actual parody of herself. Like, if this was a character on some show, I would probably laugh at some of their antics.

she’s Underqualified and out of her depth now with the amount of decent online PTs who are actually passionate about what they do. She’s tried to make the shift to being about mindset etc but is the worst advert for her brand, no matter how she tries to portray herself.
I’d say this is her last chance of reinventing herself (changing her values) before she becomes a mundane 9-5er… when the real issue is she needs to be honest with herself who she is. But I don’t think she knows or maybe likes that.

Reactions: 18
What sort of idiots have we got in the world that are telling her that's a great podcast and they are learning so much.

Brown nosing dopes. Its bleeping shite, she makes it up as she goes, completely unstructured. It's like a Shiv O Hagan PR announcement of pure unadulterated word salad.

• Haha
So in London, she used to train at the Until gym I used to go to work out with my PT. I don’t go any longer. Until is fabulous, spotless gym and changing rooms, no messing around gym - she would be paying a hefty sum every month to train her clients there. I saw here there once on her own, and twice with 2 different clients. She physically stands out like a sore thumb but appears quite shy and insecure. The gym has some top notch trainers there training the likes of athletes and others with big followings. She had a teeny tiny bump but was clearly pushing it out on her stories on insta. She was like a mouse in the gym, not loud and brash as we have all come to know her. I watched her with one of her clients and I really thought the client was going to end up with an injury - little attention was paid to her form and technique. Shiv’s eyes were too busy darting around the room. What also surprised me was that 2 of the PTs there were out with her playing mini golf but no sign of them when she was leaving London - no big send off.
Very interesting! Thank you for sharing.

Will I create a heading in the wiki called “sightings in the wild" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Splutter machine, everytime she posts pic of her laptop screen I gag. Say it don't spray it 🤢
Screenshot_20230408_111521_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did a math 'expert' just say that twice a month is bi-weekly?? Emmm no Shiv, that would be twice a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did a math 'expert' just say that twice a month is bi-weekly?? Emmm no Shiv, that would be twice a week.
Not to nitpick but biweekly actually means both. It can be twice a week or once every two weeks.

Reactions: 13
“We didn’t plan this”

I mean you basically did Siobhan 😂.
Oh she's a bleeping moron.

Honestly, Rosin has a life partner, secure job, stable income, permanent roof, head on her shoulders.

Her dingbat sister is trying to make out they are the same.

You are not the same Siobhan. The situation is not the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trying to make her bump more obvious because Raisins is 🙄 she's intolerable. Also that girl is CLEARLY another one of Roisins friends that Shiv tags along with. What is the age difference between Shivvers and Roisin ? Imagine your big sister always being your tag along ?

Reactions: 23
“We didn’t plan this”

I mean you basically did Siobhan 😂.
Making out again that she was in a relationship and THEY (her and roisin) could have planned it 🤣 No Siobhan your sister has a planned pregnancy with her long term partner. You have a one night stand pregnancy. You met your baby daddy on the night you got pregnant 🤣🤣🤣 she needs help. Honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to make her bump more obvious because Raisins is 🙄 she's intolerable. Also that girl is CLEARLY another one of Roisins friends that Shiv tags along with. What is the age difference between Shivvers and Roisin ? Imagine your big sister always being your tag along ?
Smells of "My bump is bigger than your bump"

She's a total bleep. She needs more than help, she needs a bleeping miracle intervention to sort her mess of a head out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Please someone explain, in her crappy MP leggings she has a fun pouch, barely looks pregnant, yet stick her in a flowery loose fitting dress and she is there with her huge sticky out bump, please can someone make it make sense 🤯

• Haha
Please someone explain, in her crappy MP leggings she has a fun pouch, barely looks pregnant, yet stick her in a flowery loose fitting dress and she is there with her huge sticky out bump, please can someone make it make sense 🤯
Yeah I can.

She's an absolute dope. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.