Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been more bloated waiting to fart! This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! And Jo-Anne Larbeys was long!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've been more bloated waiting to fart! This is going to be the longest pregnancy ever! And Jo-Anne Larbeys was long!
Yeah but Larbeys was super graphic. Like it was all mucus plugs and chaffed nipples from the date of conception. At least SOH isn’t doing that!

Reactions: 7
Did she not meN her wearing red sister wearing blue , like pink for girl blue for boy .......
If that’s the case it was lost on me. Probably because of the holding of her stomach in every.single.photo. I’d assume she would be referring to her pregnancy while holding her stomach like a twit

That flowery dress was awful. Granny awful and maybe if it was her style she might have pulled it off but it isn’t and she didn’t.
poor kid will grow up knowing he/she was the result of a one night stand.
Edited to add the one night stand comment is more around the privacy and consideration for the child. No one needs their conception public knowledge

Reactions: 8
Raisin looks fab! I really don’t know how they can stand Siobhán….I’d love to know what the family really think of her pregnancy

Reactions: 18
Yeah but Larbeys was super graphic. Like it was all mucus plugs and chaffed nipples from the date of conception. At least SOH isn’t doing that!
Yet. Not yet. As soon as she reads here and sees a content suggestion. It’s coming.

Did she get her lip fillers have dissolved by now? They don't look at odd as they before.

Will Ned make an appearance at the O'Hagan family dinner today?

Reactions: 2
Did she get her lip fillers have dissolved by now? They don't look at odd as they before.

Will Ned make an appearance at the O'Hagan family dinner today?
Haha I was thinking that - it’s another big holiday. Another pic to add to the family album.
“This was the 2nd time I met your grandparents. The 3rd time I met your aunt and uncle, and the 6th time meeting your mammy”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ugh 😑 she’s back in those awful leggings and the blouse 🤮 Between them and those fugly runners that she thinks are nice (they were €36 for a reason you dose). She really wouldn’t know style if it hit her in her melted welly of a face!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's the length difference of Raisins pregnancy and Shivmiesters? Raisins bump looks solid bump whilst Shiv just looks like flappy fun pouch.

And how come in most pictures she doesn't look pregnant, seen her same in My Protien lump pictures yet she throws on a granny dress, holds her bump and hey presto, mother hen 😆

Reactions: 12
Christ she's mad about herself in them stories!

This is my natural hair colour obviously - flex

I've made it to 34 with no greys - flex

It's very obvious in them stories how bad her colour match is

Reactions: 23
Christ she's mad about herself in them stories!

This is my natural hair colour obviously - flex

I've made it to 34 with no greys - flex

It's very obvious in them stories how bad her colour match is
She's the absolute embodiment of the humble brag

Reactions: 13
In the history of absolute Geebags has God ever created a bigger geebag than Shivvers?

I sincerely doubt it. She is such a real life Partridge!

Reactions: 26
No booze might be the reason she doesn’t have the skin of a meth head.

No greys until 34. Idiot. I know plenty people who don’t have kids and only go grey much later. Not that kids are the only reason for greys but they sure add to it. She’s a turd.

photos before and after lip filler and dental work No chance in hell have those teeth tipex strips given her that makeover.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Only Slobbers would put one and one together and get pregnancy as the reason for her clear skin and not lack of alcohol! Your long time followers would beg to differ Shiv! She’ll be straight back drinking once the baby is born and her skin will be shite again and she’ll say I told you pregnancy was great for my skin.
---
On another note - she’s had a hell of a lot of work done but all she ever mentions are hair, lashes and teeth.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I know redheads who havent gotten grey til late 40s - shes an exception if she has them in early 30s tbh.

Im 36 with red hair and have none - its totally normal for red heads tbh

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.