Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say so. She mentioned about feeling the baby move which is usually around that time
This is Siobhans baby though. Much more physically and intellectually advanced than all the other babies. Regularly practises yoga and BJJ within the womb. Already signed a pre-contract with Dublin GAA.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I see a passive aggressive story about *dm’s* regarding doing weights in our future.

I’m sure Fliss used to say about it when she was pregnant. Shiv dumped her for the ride so probs can’t ask.

Reactions: 14
Don’t you know that Shiv (hurriedly speedily crammed so that she didnt have to carry the notes with her to London) passed prenatal training?
She never actually finished it. She had a post up last summer asking if anyone had the course literature so she could finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone gift her a new mani, those nails are offensive.

Don't get me started about slamming the weights.... two options here: either you're a bleep, or not as strong as you think.
Well, it could also be both.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god I hope she got some advice doing that gym work this morning. I was advised not to lift weights above the head when pregnant. What’s she trying to prove?
Unsolicited advise. She’s the oracle remember
---
She’s gone on a blocking spree this morning, I’m gone again!

that’s what she does in her hours of free time while the rest of us mugs go to work
complete oh shitness new sign ups aka scroll and block.

Reactions: 5
She wants him to message her, to tell her not to lift the weights above her head…….

She knows full well not to do that

• Wow
  • Heart
On the beg for 5 star reviews again. She’s basically got that women on so she can talk about what she offers and try and flog the spread sheet. Only good thing is she keeps quiet more than usual

Reactions: 8
Accidentally got swept up by the rugby crowd. What the actual duck? UHT milk and a random group shot are her best content.

• Haha
Even at 16 she has the face of a 40 year old woman!

Anyone that requested to follow him will automatically become a follower as soon as they come off of private, not sure why people come off and on it all the time though? If he was in it for the followers he could have a few K more if he wanted? Jack was about 12K+ with Sinead pretty quickly! Definitely just nosy people and maybe he is a bit more private in her personal life? Just a bit of a slut by the sounds of it.
That’s because sinead has actual followers. Her engagement is way better

Reactions: 6
So in London, she used to train at the Until gym I used to go to work out with my PT. I don’t go any longer. Until is fabulous, spotless gym and changing rooms, no messing around gym - she would be paying a hefty sum every month to train her clients there. I saw here there once on her own, and twice with 2 different clients. She physically stands out like a sore thumb but appears quite shy and insecure. The gym has some top notch trainers there training the likes of athletes and others with big followings. She had a teeny tiny bump but was clearly pushing it out on her stories on insta. She was like a mouse in the gym, not loud and brash as we have all come to know her. I watched her with one of her clients and I really thought the client was going to end up with an injury - little attention was paid to her form and technique. Shiv’s eyes were too busy darting around the room. What also surprised me was that 2 of the PTs there were out with her playing mini golf but no sign of them when she was leaving London - no big send off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I still can’t get over the fact that she talks in her pregnancy podcast about thinking she had missed the chance to have a child and then boom, she’s accidentally on purpose pregnant after a ONS

Reactions: 21
The bump isn't that solid yet, she looks like she's gorging herself and the pouch has lost its mind.

What's with the photos of 2 meals and 2 drinks, both for herself, where is the random arm or is Ned back to stop posting me lark.

Her diet for pregnancy is horrendous. Pizza, alcohol free drinks and sugar. Poor baby.

Reactions: 21
Bit late with this one (sent out Thursday).

Subject : Life Lessons 🤓

Incase you missed it, I now have my own podcast!

I feel like I'm late to the party, but I also know that I didn't want to just create another health and wellness podcast.

Of course this is something I am very interested in, but I didn't feel like an expert enough to have a dedicated podcast.

It was only after I did an interview-style video with MJ Nutrition for my clients in The Furnace, that I realised how much I learnt from asking questions, even if it was on topics I thought I had already understood!

And so the idea of Life Lessons was born.

I have so many experts and topics that I want to tackle, but I also feel like I need to get better at asking the right questions first.

I will link the podcast episodes that I've done so far below, just in case you want to catch up before the next episode is released on Friday morning.

I am aiming for every 2 weeks ("bi-weekly"?!) so that I am not forcing out episodes that I don't think are beneficial.

The great thing about the podcast is that, even if nobody listens, I will have learnt something or had an interesting conversation.

In saying that, I feel very lucky to have Whoop sponsoring a couple of episodes! I love when a brand I love wants to work with me. They gave me an affiliate link for my listeners to get their first month free, and a free Whoop 4.0.

I also have two more discount codes that will be revealed at the end of the next episode - out at 9am on Friday.

Thanks to everyone who subscribes/follows the podcast, it really does make a difference.

Episode 1: The Surprising Turn of Life with Siobhan O'Hagan

Episode 2: Is Bodybuilding Safe? W/ Grace Mannion

Episode 3: Books That Could Change Your Life

Episode 4: How to Live a Life of Freedom with StephMyLife

Episode 5: Earthquake Aftermath & Changing Values with Diren Kartal

Thanks for reading (or listening!),

Siobhan "loves the sound of her own voice" O'Hagan

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.