Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has gifted on the post 😐

I would be SO embarrassed accepting free burgers. This her life now. Getting the train to a specific butchers for a free burger.
Nah definitely didn’t. Iv only clicked into his page once and I think it was at about 1xxx (1000 & something)… was on night of announcement. Very clearly people from here & bots as his training page hasn’t gone up much 🤣 cos it’s public so people just lurk. I think that’s the strategy with the private page. Make people follow. It’s actually just sad
He had about 1200

Reactions: 4
There's people using that gym that early because they are gonna go shower then go to work.
She's using the gym at 7am to then do what ??! Get the dart to the butchers?

Also... I wonder does she try make conversation with the other gym goers ?
I'M PREGNANT !!!
I used to live in Bali
What's you're attitude to risk ?
How many points did you get in the leaving?!
I’d say she wants to catch Mark Rogers & Aimee Connolly there. Someone must’ve commented on not wanting to be in her video though if you notice the grey scribbles. People like her are infuriating in the gym…. Most of us want to get done, go about our day, not end up on some twats Instagram.

Reactions: 21
She’s gone on a blocking spree this morning, I’m gone again!

that’s what she does in her hours of free time while the rest of us mugs go to work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god I hope she got some advice doing that gym work this morning. I was advised not to lift weights above the head when pregnant. What’s she trying to prove?
Don’t you know that Shiv (hurriedly speedily crammed so that she didnt have to carry the notes with her to London) passed prenatal training? She knows what she’s doing, she’s an EXPERT (in everything) so keep your unsolicited advice to yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like she purposely slams the weights so people will look at her. 😡 What does she do all day that she needs to be in the gym at 7am?

Reactions: 25
The way she flings the weights on the floor is INFURIATING. It’s dangerous, bad for the gym floor, bad for the bar, and just a pure “look at me” thing. Gyms usually have signs asking people not to drop weights. If she can’t safely place it down on the floor then it’s clearly too heavy for her (or she just wants to draw attention to herself). How many times has she ranted about gym etiquette…bleeping asshole.
My biggest pet peeve in the gym, I usually get a fright which isn't good if you're holding weights yourself, and I'll look over in case someone needs help/has hurt themselves. Unless it is an extremely heavy weight (which none of what she was using was) I dont understand why anyone would be banging or flinging the weight down.

Reactions: 21
She's doing more stuff with bars and heavy weights then ever since she became pregnant.

I'm not sure what she's trying to prove here......

She's a bleeping nuisance with her slamming.

Reactions: 28
Jesus the slamming down of gym equipment, what an absolute bell end. She should be pulled aside for that. As for filming herself and others in background. Do people still do this. If she was in my gym I'd be complaining to her and management. All for attention. Professional Athlete people 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not shocked she has that one on her podcast. Another one without the relevant qualifications and jumping on bandwagons trying to make a name for herself

Reactions: 11
Every single bit of advice I've read online is about avoiding lifting weights over your head, especially coming up to your third trimester. 🤔🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.