Siobhan O’Hagan #47 From first class to double decker, because she succumbed to Ned's pecker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea exactly! This narrative he’s using her for followers 😂. She gets like 200 likes a post. Her followers are mostly bots and people to lazy to unfollow 😂.

The 1000 new followers I’d say 90% came from here 😂
All 1000 new followers came from here + the bots from the post she tagged him in

Reactions: 8
Did Ned not only have about 1700 followers back at Xmas … he is steadily climbing up in numbers , 6140 now …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s basically just taken a 5 year gap year….she went on an extended holiday and has now come back to where she started with her gifted Kerrigan burgers. No friends, nowhere to live

Reactions: 22
Mortified for her with these gifts since her return home🥴 She 100% will be on the beg for as much baby stuff as possible. Sickens the life out of me how these huns carry on& more fool the companies that do it

Reactions: 13
There's more Indonesian food in that Kerrigans haul then she ever saw when she ''lived'' in actual Indonesia 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every gifted item she gets I tick them off company's I will never use, I hope everyone else follows suits. I have also messaged these company's to ask the question, of all the instahuns, they choose this Covid flouting, Ireland slagging Slob.

Reactions: 29
The bit about zero engagement from her family, has to be telling. They must agree with us that she’s a dose! We haven’t even gotten Mrs O’Hagan’s (to give her official Shiv phone book entry) rocky road

expect a story with her family over the weekend now…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads she's bleeping delighted she got pregnant the way she did and it's all to irk someone she knows.

When she is talking about eyelashes with the camera on her face and purposely switches focus to rub her belly......

Tell me that is not targetted at someone and tell me Darragh was not trapped. I just would not believe it!

I realise that's a very difficult thing to think with some of the WRONGFUL prejudices and misogynistic things that exist in today's society but just look who we are discussing. Siobhan is NOT ALL WOMEN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I figured she'd read all the posts here of people noticing she never once mentioned the baby...and now she's going into overdrive to prove us wrong.

Reactions: 16
I thought Need had about 5k followers before the announcement?
Nah definitely didn’t. Iv only clicked into his page once and I think it was at about 1xxx (1000 & something)… was on night of announcement. Very clearly people from here & bots as his training page hasn’t gone up much 🤣 cos it’s public so people just lurk. I think that’s the strategy with the private page. Make people follow. It’s actually just sad

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her fashion sense has got worse since this photo. At least then she was only 16 and can blame youth
Even at 16 she has the face of a 40 year old woman!
Nah definitely didn’t. Iv only clicked into his page once and I think it was at about 1xxx (1000 & something)… was on night of announcement. Very clearly people from here & bots as his training page hasn’t gone up much 🤣 cos it’s public so people just lurk. I think that’s the strategy with the private page. Make people follow. It’s actually just sad
Anyone that requested to follow him will automatically become a follower as soon as they come off of private, not sure why people come off and on it all the time though? If he was in it for the followers he could have a few K more if he wanted? Jack was about 12K+ with Sinead pretty quickly! Definitely just nosy people and maybe he is a bit more private in her personal life? Just a bit of a slut by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 10
In the latest yoga video everything in the background just thrown about it gives me such rage I can't explain why but why can't she just hang things up or buy a shoe rack will the baby just be thrown in the background too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god I hope she got some advice doing that gym work this morning. I was advised not to lift weights above the head when pregnant. What’s she trying to prove?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My brother in law ended up becoming a father after a weekend fling with a girl. They met up weekly in a friendly way while she was pregnant as he wanted to have a positive relationship with the mother of his child. He had made it clear from early on it wasn’t in a romantic sense so I would imagine(hope) Ned is doing the same. At the end of the day it will make his life easier if they are on good terms! Just my thoughts!

Reactions: 26
That gym works doesn’t look at all pregnancy friendly. Even if it is, why would you bother risking it by doing that kind of lift. She knows well now that people will message her with their ‘unsolicited advice’ and come on for a rant now later 🙄🙄 Go away and have a poached egg for yourself Siobh. Less risk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The way she flings the weights on the floor is INFURIATING. It’s dangerous, bad for the gym floor, bad for the bar, and just a pure “look at me” thing. Gyms usually have signs asking people not to drop weights. If she can’t safely place it down on the floor then it’s clearly too heavy for her (or she just wants to draw attention to herself). How many times has she ranted about gym etiquette…bleeping asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There's people using that gym that early because they are gonna go shower then go to work.
She's using the gym at 7am to then do what ??! Get the dart to the butchers?

Also... I wonder does she try make conversation with the other gym goers ?
I'M PREGNANT !!!
I used to live in Bali
What's you're attitude to risk ?
How many points did you get in the leaving?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.