Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever addressed why she is moving back to Dublin? Like will her family be helping with childcare or something
Her family won’t even help her move from U.K. to Ireland 😂😂😂. Jesus what a tit family the O’Hagans must be. Bar raisin who’s in Portugal and pregnant herself. She has a youngish father and a peanut who could pay €15.00 fly out and help her pack tit up and bring home.

So I doubt they are calling up to offer childcare support 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her family won’t even help her move from U.K. to Ireland 😂😂😂. Jesus what a tit family the O’Hagans must be. Bar raisin who’s in Portugal and pregnant herself. She has a youngish father and a peanut who could pay €15.00 fly out and help her pack tit up and bring home.

So I doubt they are calling up to offer childcare support 😂
Her family come across as socially incompetent as she is. I say socially incompetent because that's exactly it, they seem to have very odd interactions with each other.

The father seemed delighted with Shiv being preggers and her telling the granny and videoing it for her.

Pack of fooking oddballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wtf is she wearing the baby on board badge to the podcast with dirat. Idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Blergh!

I did have an ubereats after being re-admitted to postnatal though 😂 was too angry about being back in hospital to eat another tit meal. The hospital even had instructions on where to order / collect your delivery 😆 . This was London though …!
Not sure vintage Dublin is ready for that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine breastfeeding with those manky tits that are always squashed into those MP tops. 🤢
I wonder if her breast implants will effect her breastfeeding. I’ve heard mixed things. I’d imagine the child will be handed off someone else to bottle feed immediately either way.

(No shade at mothers who don’t or can’t breastfeed, shade at Shiv only)

Reactions: 10
Oh the last video...the song choice ( albeit it could be the original posters choice!)
And another booze reference!

Very interesting they have both removed the baby announcement post! Like the genie is out of the bottle!

Let tit spreading season begin!
I checked on social blade Shiv removed the photo today… as she had uploaded and tagged him so when she deleted it .. it automatically goes from his grid

With Shared posts on Instagram, could Darragh have deleted the post without Shivs knowledge or would that just remove him from the post if he deleted it from his page?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m just so confused about her move. She bought a heap of stuff when she moved into the Clapham flat. Is she just dumping it all per usual? Cos she only seems to have moved a few suitcases of clothes. This one is a massive offender for waste.. just buying stuff and chucking it away after a few months. I’m no tree hugger but it is really triggering me.

Reactions: 22
Imagine if it was just a pyschotic break a Pseudocyesis, a false pregnancy, shiv just thinks she is pregnant. People with pseudocyesis have pregnancy symptoms believed to be caused psychological and hormonal factors 😆 now I'm obviously joking but god imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m just so confused about her move. She bought a heap of stuff when she moved into the Clapham flat. Is she just dumping it all per usual? Cos she only seems to have moved a few suitcases of clothes. This one is a massive offender for waste.. just buying stuff and chucking it away after a few months. I’m no tree hugger but it is really triggering me.
I think we can all safely agree? She doesn't give a flying duck.

I could be wrong....but was the family picture with Ned at the end on her page? I don't see it now 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.