Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shin’s growler will be in some state after she pushes this child out. Well, if the lips on her face are anything to go by… 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've searched for "most liked" post for about 10 pages and can't be arsed looking anymore 🤣. We've no thread title suggestions!! @HelloAgain123 yours is just above..... Will it do? We'll have to create a new thread soon!

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion:

Back to Dublin she goes …. without Ned or a single podcast rating in tow.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if her breast implants will effect her breastfeeding. I’ve heard mixed things. I’d imagine the child will be handed off someone else to bottle feed immediately either way.

(No shade at mothers who don’t or can’t breastfeed, shade at Shiv only)
Poor bub will have big orange fake tan marks on its face.
---
Imagine if it was just a pyschotic break a Pseudocyesis, a false pregnancy, shiv just thinks she is pregnant. People with pseudocyesis have pregnancy symptoms believed to be caused psychological and hormonal factors 😆 now I'm obviously joking but god imagine
Like when dogs have phantom pregnancies

Reactions: 3
Thread title suggestion:

Shiv’s preggo announcement now a dirty delete, meanwhile she’s back ‘living differently’ on Pearse Streeeeeeeeh”

• Haha
Reactions: 82
I can see the pregnancy announcement on both their grids but I did notice earlier it wasn’t there, maybe it was archived and then unarchived, or maybe insta glitch either way a bit weird

Reactions: 8
Lads I’m absolutely pissing myself here at the paternity test chat ….. who else actually went there???

Ah post is back- she does know she can’t archive & in-archive the actual baby yeah ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she must have archived it and then changed her mind, no surprise there, it was def gone. But now it’s back. Incase she tries is again
Has she edited it? Wasn't there two photos? One just of the scan, or am I making that up?

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestion:

SOH #46: A drunken Abu Dhabi bonk, put an end to the Clapham stomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lads I’m absolutely pissing myself here at the paternity test chat ….. who else actually went there???

Ah post is back- she does know she can’t archive & in-archive the actual baby yeah ?!
She archived it. Read here early this morning (up even earlier cause of the tube strike) realized it had been noticed and put it back. No way it was a glitch.

Reactions: 21
So she met Ned at a black forge party, mags mcgregor is from pearse street isn’t she? Maybe there’s a grand plan to get on Conor’s radar 🤣🤣

most people start to make positive life changes when they find out they’re pregnant, and plan for the little one’s arrival. Can’t see any evidence of this with her & tbh she is only short of telling us when she goes to the bathroom so have to assume she Hasn’t really got a plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd guess he didn't attend the check up with her (head if true tbh), she threw a strop, back to Clapham, met Diren for the podcast, he told her it was bad form, and like most things with Siobhan, she made a trigger decision to archive the post. That might have gotten your man's attention, and he reached out (might being a big caveat there).

Reactions: 11
Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if the delete was just a game to see how quickly the tattle bastards noticed. She buzzes off the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The thread suggestions are top notch guys!

Also.. paternity test? Ned.. it's yours. It can only be yours. Shiv hasn't had the ride since Sonny.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thread suggestions are top notch guys!

Also.. paternity test? Ned.. it's yours. It can only be yours. Shiv hasn't had the ride since Sonny.
You know… I still think she got herself pregnant. I don’t mean by Ned.

I mean.. by her own account.. she’s built different to other girls. So she obviously just just willed her testosterone to spike enough to create a single sperm and it implanted the egg..

To me that’s more believable than she got the ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.