Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had this plan all sewn up.

Move back to Dublin, make a go of it with Darragh. New chapter.
Forgetting of course that Darragh is a real life human who might not want to make a go of it with some holiday hook up. His perogative, his only responsibility is his unborn child.
The realisation has finally dawned on her and she deleted the post.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Let's call a spade a spade upon learning of the pregnancy she was delighted to have ready made family with a hot bloke (in her mind) that matched what she wanted without ever considering he probably wouldn't want a whole lot to do with her.

She was excited to show off to the Heg and seen herself attaining what Leanne has.

Reactions: 19
A quick meet up with Diren and all of a sudden baby post is deleted? Wonder what he said? “He’s not good enough for you fam innit”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t have insta at the moment so maybe shiv is still making lots of pregnancy references but from just reading some of the comments on here I wonder if she might have had a miscarriage?

Reactions: 2
I don’t have insta at the moment so maybe shiv is still making lots of pregnancy references but from just reading some of the comments on here I wonder if she might have had a miscarriage?
No I don’t think so. She has ‘new chapter coming 🤰’ in her bio

Reactions: 6
Sincerely doubt that's the case ....she had a posy up couple of hours ago of a mother with newborn having sushi.& she said she'd like that plus champagne after she gives birth

Reactions: 7
She’s tying herself up in knots. ‘Waited in all day for a package’ but obviously she didn’t wait in ALL day if she had a hospital appointment! I wonder is she going public or private in Holles Street! Either way she’d have been there for well over an hour. She probably missed the courier!

‘Package that I need for work’ 🤣 whats the bets it’s an Emma Mattress that she has to review (for work)!
Even semi privates 1100 or something and she’d have to have health insurance for over a year I think to a certain plan. I’d say public

I wonder does he accept that the baby is his. He must do to allow his name to be included in the pregnancy announcement.

It got me thinking when I saw that Ronan Keating's son Jack has a baby. There was no mention until after the baby was born (and must have been conceived around the time when went into Love Island) and now both his parents are doting over the baby. Perhaps there was no public acknowledgement until the baby was born and a paternity test was done. Apparently, the Mother of the baby was very public during the pregnancy just no mention of him.

Could Ned be the same?
Dunno but good point I think that’s sensible to give space then dna 🧬 if my son duffed someone he didn’t know well I’d want a paternity test. I know of 2 people who thought they were the dads of kids and 1 still doesn’t know ( child 16) and one found out at 6 months kid wasn’t his! Nothing stays secret forever some women are scum

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She still has the pregnancy announcement video on her tiktok with the caption '2023 is looking like our biggest adventure yet' .. oof the unself awareness of her and the situation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.