Siobhan O’Hagan #45 from Bali to the box room, live by the swords, die by the Swords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do recall that Rosemary did come out and admit that she previously was anti kid cause she wanted one and didn’t think she’d ever get one, and that level of honesty is at least respectable I think. Siobhan will never say that. She’ll claim she evolved 😂
Even if she did admit it the damage was done, there was no need for her to repeatedly attack other parents & bash their choices. She’s a horrible jealous cow. They are eerily similar

Reactions: 13
Calling it now. The Heg will be back to live with her for the summer!

She's having a horrid time in Oz and this could be her get out. The gruesome twosome melts frenemies reunited.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Calling it now. The Heg will be back to live with her for the summer!

She's having a horrid time in Oz and this could be her get out. The gruesome twosome melts frenemies reunited.
This may be a good call. The Beg did mention she was coming back to Ireland (possibly for a family event, maybe a wedding) in a few months. This could be her get-out clause. An ‘extended’ stay with the Slobber.

Reactions: 11
Even if she did admit it the damage was done, there was no need for her to repeatedly attack other parents & bash their choices. She’s a horrible jealous cow. They are eerily similar
Yeah that’s fair enough - I just like to give the bare minimum credit where it’s deserved. I know I certainly wouldn’t have the nerve to come out online and say “oh yeah I didn’t actually think you were all pathetic for having kids, I was desperately jealous”. Would not be me 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
This may be a good call. The Beg did mention she was coming back to Ireland (possibly for a family event, maybe a wedding) in a few months. This could be her get-out clause. An ‘extended’ stay with the Slobber.
And auntie sinead can help with the prenatal and postnatal care siobhan will need Margs margs margs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the beggerty not living her best life in Oz? I had to unfollow that yoke, she was too much for me to even give hate views to.

• Haha
I’d say we could be in for a bit of GCD bingo soon.

- Old apartment block she used to live in before living differently
- Juniors Sandwich Cafe
- FlyFit (probably from the outside - with a “I remember when caption”)
- Empty 3fe cup
- The grand canal square lights
- The discovery of Dublin Bikes

What else am I missing?
---
Where’s the Da I’ve been offline has he already fucked off????
This would imply he had ever been “on” in order to duck off 🤣 Check the Wiki for his timeline

Reactions: 17

- Juniors Sandwich Cafe
- Empty 3fe cup

What else am I missing?
---

This would imply he had ever been “on” in order to duck off 🤣 Check the Wiki for his timeline
For the bingo - her old office building? Where she realised she was far superior to those living normally 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17

- Juniors Sandwich Cafe
- Empty 3fe cup

What else am I missing?
---

early morning vagina airing.
Time stamp
Temp stamp but only if it’s warmer than oh Clapham
No physical Rocky road, only the literal one she’s on and no family yet.
---
Where’s the Da I’ve been offline has he already fucked off????
He fucked yes. Got off and headed for Lucan

Good attempt at making us think you care about this baby, Shiv. It just all seemed so disingenuous!

Maybe by the time the baby gets here you'll sound like you love it.

Reactions: 10
What is this melt on about now.
Waited all day for a parcel and now has to change her flight ??

This is what happens when you live differently and don't have sound neighbours who might take it in for ya.
Or, get your parcel delivered to the local post office. She really is determined to make Ireland seem like a shite hole.

Reactions: 20
Everything about her screams erratic unorganized impulsive CHAOS.

Get yourself together Shiv. You're a bleeping adult!!
---
I see she's up GCD side again pretending she lives there. This time into Art of Coffee.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What is this melt on about now.
Waited all day for a parcel and now has to change her flight ??

This is what happens when you live differently and don't have sound neighbours who might take it in for ya.
Or, get your parcel delivered to the local post office. She really is determined to make Ireland seem like a shite hole.
She’s tying herself up in knots. ‘Waited in all day for a package’ but obviously she didn’t wait in ALL day if she had a hospital appointment! I wonder is she going public or private in Holles Street! Either way she’d have been there for well over an hour. She probably missed the courier!

‘Package that I need for work’ 🤣 whats the bets it’s an Emma Mattress that she has to review (for work)!

• Haha
Interesting to note her apartment is a 3 minute walk door to door to Holles St Maternity hospital.

Or should I say stomp. Not sure if that was a factor in her location choice.

Reactions: 6
And also. She'll have needed to register with a gp. Or is she using the family one in Swords ? Appointments become very frequent during the 3rd trimester.

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Reactions: 3
335774992_225149499923804_7316605645818636090_n.jpg

Haha - ah yeah - happy birthday to my bestie who slags me off in an affectionate friendly way - just banter - he definitely doesn't hate me.

Why does it look like she is farting on his head?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.