Siobhan O'hagan #41 Dubai Darragh wanted somebody to finger, he’s on the run from a stage-5 clinger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a question box ‘furnace questions’. TWO questions in a row start off the EXACT same ‘not furnace related but’
What are the chances lads. Word for word.

One wanted to know about her trackies so there’s the mandatory MP af link. The second was a Bali question to give her the opportunity to put a pic up of herself tits out, ass back, flat stomach, her on her moped. That one was for Dubai Boy.
thought the very same myself!

Reactions: 8
Can somebody ask who the coaches are? It's very hush hush 😅 What are their qualifications? Im blocked on my main profile, don't want my snooper blocked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She did a question box ‘furnace questions’. TWO questions in a row start off the EXACT same ‘not furnace related but’

One wanted to know about her trackies so there’s the mandatory MP af link. The second was a Bali question to give her the opportunity to put a pic up of herself tits out, ass back, flat stomach, her on her moped. That one was for Dubai Boy.
I don’t know is it the helmet, her posture, or her outfit, but I find her absolutely ridiculous in this photo. Peak Bali Insta W@nker
965F6C00-13DF-4F4D-9120-2932036E06CF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Only reason I asked was plenty of genuine fitness coaches show theirs and share them. Never once seen a furnace review so it was a fair question before someone throws 260 odds quid at her in the dark... im guessing she blocked me as she's reading this frantically and smelled it was an expose question....
Shiv.... stop Stealing peoples gard earned money and get out now and get a job.

Reactions: 26
She's probably petrified Dubai Darragh will find these threads aswell. TBH duck her if he discovered them. He'll see full on the cretin he's getting involved with.

Plenty of reading for his morning coffee that for sure.

Reactions: 15

Excellent, had missed that! Sad case, asking yourself questions on Instagram at night. And no attempt to space them out either, they are back-to-back, so obvious! 😂

C047A378-CE76-448A-9911-6B0ED3636EB6.jpeg
ED8F7A18-B650-430C-90B9-3CBA8EDD9288.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Avocado now her personality because Dildo Darragh obviously likes it😅
Its like she doesn't know how to be her own person. She constantly does things that other ppl do. Avocado, jizzy jizz, the office etc. Not an original thought in her head !

Reactions: 21
AB20EEFB-E2DA-455D-8F7B-C70043E0AE9C.png

She’s is having a laugh isn’t she? A respected and leading scientist in his field. Also I thought she advocated listening to people who you don’t necessarily agree with (Jordan Peterson), important to hear all sides. Obviously doesn’t apply when it might effect the flimsy business model she has going on :rolleyes:

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1853407
She’s is having a laugh isn’t she? A respected and leading scientist in his field. Also I thought she advocated listening to people who you don’t necessarily agree with (Jordan Peterson), important to hear all sides. Obviously doesn’t apply when it might effect the flimsy business model she has going on :rolleyes:
I thought that wasn’t she all about Jordan Peterson 😂

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1853407
I'm definitely going to listen to this now 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her coffee post this morning - she won’t do testimonials or pictures but will speak to past clients because it’s so rewarding 😂😂.

Yet someone asks why you don’t post pictures of past clients and you get blocked. We must get the Detechives on this one Siobhan cause you’re the biggest troll going.

Hard push on the furnace today - rent must be due.

Reactions: 25
The sad thing is, people are going to be feeling motivated going into the New Year having not watched Siobhan closely , have a quick look at her insta and pull the trigger on her program. She knows exactly what she is at with the hard sell!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Alright, just had a quick listen to yer man Tim Spector. I can see why Shivvers doesn't like him. He pisses all over her calorie counting as well as saying taking supplements/vitamins are a waste of money, so pisses all over her myprotein grift as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alright, just had a quick listen to yer man Tim Spector. I can see why Shivvers doesn't like him. He pisses all over her calorie counting as well as saying taking supplements/vitamins are a waste of money, so pisses all over her myprotein grift as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I mean, not a huge fan (he has a product to sell and some of his claims are certainly dubious) but think she's hardly in any position to judge!

Reactions: 11
Three old reels pushing the Oven hard today, but couldn’t be arsed making new content

DA8A5B3B-7860-486F-A10A-B4F6201288BD.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Three old reels pushing the Oven hard today, but couldn’t be arsed making new content

View attachment 1853548
Ugh I've her blocked cos she sickens me but I can hear the spit sucking from here 😂😂

I'd say she's panicking cos she missed the mark doing duck all over Xmas. A lot of people's family's buy them a gym membership or fitness programme for Xmas (at their request!) Or they'd have been looking the few days they were off before the new year to decide what they'd like to do and a lot of people have already purchased.

Huge duck up on her end not to at least be semi promoting her "business" in the busiest time frame of the year

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.