Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they’ve been dating longer than people realised… explains (to an extent) communicating the news via email when she did, perhaps it was already well on track

Reactions: 9
Surely they’ve been dating longer than people realised… explains (to an extent) communicating the news via email when she did, perhaps it was already well on track
I'm afraid I have to disagree... She was only DYING to show glimpses of him on her stories and brag in her email. Plus, she immediately started liking his posts from Abu Dhabi onwards.

If he was on the scene before then, you may be sure it would have been made evident 🧐

Reactions: 33
My own opinion is that she sees Sinead Heg (who she is insanely jealous of) single and losing the plot a bit in Oz and is very keen to rub in that she has someone.

I don't agree this relationship lasted before Abu Dhabi, all indicators are he is being shunted into it. It looks like she met him at the Black Forge event. I doubt he expected to be included in a family photo this evening.

We know she doesn't read the room well. This would be another example of it.

Reactions: 32
Wonder if Darragh will get treated to a Christmas bonk in the box room tonight.

I bet Shiv screams ‘Clapham Junction’ when she orgasms 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I thought she’d brought a Queen tribute act back to the house
I swear to god I'm sitting here crying because my dog is gone to the emergency vet ( he's grand just a bad gash on his paw) and I tell ya something I HOWLED laughing when I read this.

I bleeping love this thread ❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I swear to god I'm sitting here crying because my dog is gone to the emergency vet ( he's grand just a bad gash on his paw) and I tell ya something I HOWLED laughing when I read this.

I bleeping love this thread ❤❤❤❤
Ah gawd…. all the best to your pooch xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The rest of the house might be getting treated to a chorus of “OH’DARRAGH” from the box room

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I suppose he already met the whole family at the F1?
But jaysus she moves quick (as does he obviously!) My mam won't let anyone in our photos unless we've been with them ages cos if there's a break up you don't want the photo anymore 😂😂
Unless you put them at the end so you can crop them out !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ran to this
Who does a soft launch of a fella with the whole family in the photo
Only Siobhan would do this. Its like the tampon story, anyone else would have kept that to themselves but she shared it on a podcast for the world to know. The list is endless with her when it comes to social norms. She's mentioned a few times on her q&as, about not caring about camel toe or sweat. I agree both are natural but we all see her vagina more then our own most days. She met this fella a month ago and here he is posing in the ohagan family photo for Christmas. Its very abnormal behaviour for a woman in her 30s

Reactions: 24
She's as mad as a brush.

I remember wondering if I was rushing into it when I let my other half into some photos with my family but then I thought, duck it, it's his wedding too and he's paid half, I should let him in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
Look i think the general consensus is this rotter has bluffed and stole a living for the best part of 10 years. That a side we are all looking and waiting for her to slip up. My only resting hope on this christmas day is that darragh o flick the bean masaaaahonney has sense or a crew of bandits that can inform him of his life choices my god have mercy on his soul and his stupid bleeping TASH [/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Jenny Keane the love guro her friend? She’s in the video of Bali and maniac 2000, I think Jenny is great, am I wrong???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.