Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone wanna hedge a bet the tommy hilfiger and Jo malone bag are recycled and empty?
After listening to Big Fish podcast with Jo Malone, I never realised she sold to Estee Lauder and she hasn't been in anyway involved with the brand for a long time. It's a great listen.

Reactions: 7
After listening to Big Fish podcast with Jo Malone, I never realised she sold to Estee Lauder and she hasn't been in anyway involved with the brand for a long time. It's a great listen.
Excellent podcast. I really enjoyed it.
Did you ever listen to Diary of a Ceo? Some really interesting people on there too.

Reactions: 4
Aside from being an inspirational follow, one of the things I like about Shiv is she helps me be a better person. I love how she lives her life by the maxim, “Good deeds should be done with intention, not for attention”

E6627AA3-146D-46E5-87FB-C370F88BBF9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Aside from being an inspirational follow, one of the things I like about Shiv is she helps me be a better person. I love how she lives her life by the maxim, “Good deeds should be done with intention, not for attention”

View attachment 1828676
duck me, she really is nauseating… even when posting about family she always has to reference how she’s the big I am. Thinks she lives so DiFfeReNtLy yet Tattlers have pretty much called bingo on her trip home for Christmas.

Reactions: 24
Has to put herself front and centre of a picture of Raisin and Raisins friends. Sad state of affairs when you have no friends.

Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas to everyone in Australia and all over the world… what? 😂😂😂😂😂
She's such an international athlete. By all over the world, what she really means is Bali, Alvor, Swords and oh, Clapham. It's not as if she ventures much further than those places. I've posted letters that travelled further than Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.