Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads, lads, lads. You're all overlooking one thing! He still hasn't publicly claimed her. No story repost, nothing. Nothing from him to suggest he's even in the same country, nevermind house, as her. Radio silence.

Meanwhile she's probably getting that picture framed as we speak!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lads, lads, lads. You're all overlooking one thing! He still hasn't publicly claimed her. No story repost, nothing. Nothing from him to suggest he's even in the same country, nevermind house, as her. Radio silence.

Meanwhile she's probably getting that picture framed as we speak!
Very true! He probably didn’t know her from Adam before Dubai and now he thinks she’s his ticket to meet Diran and J.S because “they’re such good pals” 😂😂😂 or so she will have told him a few (thousand) times!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, might have missed this but is Sinead and her fella over? :oops: Saw a comment like that here

Reactions: 5
Not even 9:30 and we’ve had two memories posted on her stories 🙄 also, why reshare the post about being happy single, has Darragh pulled the plug?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Not even 9:30 and we’ve had two memories posted on her stories 🙄 also, why reshare the post about being happy single, has Darragh pulled the plug?
He probably pulled the plug on something that was never really there in the first place. Shunted into a family photo by Shiv to try and prove something to the world is such odd behaviour 🚩🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a self claimed PT, she's spent her xmas(prime PT business development time) Drinking, stuffing her plastic gob with everything with a wrapper, and now tops it off on Stephens day with another chocolate binge claim. She couldn't train a dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Probably playing the "cool girl" HAHAHAHA I don't want to get married or have kids I don't wanna be tied down, don't wanna tie you down either let's just go with the flow I'm chill xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Probably playing the "cool girl" HAHAHAHA I don't want to get married or have kids I don't wanna be tied down, don't wanna tie you down either let's just go with the flow I'm chill xx
Shiv is so ‘chill’. She probably owns a pair of night vision goggles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He probably seen her JS shrine and bolted. I ❤ James. Siobhan Smith 4eva I.d.s.t

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On a separate note I juts went on James smith and Direns grams. Really didn’t like their attitudes , boring and generic.
And I see no why shiv into bjj, as they are. I also reckon they’re into bjj as it’s a combat sport with no striking - can’t see either of them boxing.

Reactions: 11
Any day now ‘don’t restrict yourself in January if you overate at Christmas….join the furnace’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.