Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incase we all need a laugh today.. does everybody remember when her personality was all about the my therapist Ghosted me podcast and the Tommy tiernan show.

When she wouldn’t stop going on and tagging them and telling everyone how much she loved the podcast and show. Thinking she actually had a chance of getting on either show 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Incase we all need a laugh today.. does everybody remember when her personality was all about the my therapist Ghosted me podcast and the Tommy tiernan show.

When she wouldn’t stop going on and tagging them and telling everyone how much she loved the podcast and show. Thinking she actually had a chance of getting on either show 😂😂
She’s all about Dermot Kennedy now I think she thinks he’ll see her if she tags him and fall head over heels for her 🙄 Wonder what the next bandwagon is going to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s all about Dermot Kennedy now I think she thinks he’ll see her if she tags him and fall head over heels for her 🙄 Wonder what the next bandwagon is going to be?
Whatever your man in Dublin is into. She probably has all the burner accounts stalking the life out of him across socials.

Reactions: 17
Does she still own villa in Bali?
This is the place I have in mind.

Thought at the time she was talking about long term commitment and a contract she signed. Did she buy it?

10E5DC8C-6781-414C-A55B-9EF20F3C9FE5.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This is the place I have in mind.

Thought at the time she was talking about long term commitment and a contract she signed. Did she buy it?

View attachment 1787224
You can't buy in bali something to with bring a citizen but u can long term lease the place for like 10 years I believe is the story behind the villa. I could be completely wrong but that's my understanding.

Reactions: 14
Indonesia is going backwards. If she's taken a 10 year lease good luck to her trying to get someone to live there. Janet Newenham buying properties over there. Lol.

Enjoy renting them out when the place is under Sharia Law

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What is with the smug face on the post about criminalization of sex outside marriage in Indonesia. Is she saying ‘ha told you so’ to her friends that remain, or ‘oh look I knew this was going to happen’. Either way it stinks as a post. Not an ounce of insight. No idea it seems that women tend to be more affected by sharia laws - no insight whatsoever. Only smugness/oh look at clever me. So shallow.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
What is with the smug face on the post about criminalization of sex outside marriage in Indonesia. Is she saying ‘ha told you so’ to her friends that remain, or ‘oh look I knew this was going to happen’. Either way it stinks as a post. Not an ounce of insight. No idea it seems that women tend to be more affected by sharia laws - no insight whatsoever. Only smugness/oh look at clever me. So shallow.
I would say it’s a case of ‘wasn’t getting the ride anyway so doesn’t affect me’ selfish OH 3.0

• Haha
She's probably owning the role of the OG who left Bali first. You can imagine in her head she's like the trend setter, told u so 🙄 Just like she believed she was the OG who influenced everyone else to go to Bali because you know she discovered Bali first 🫠🫠

This is just a reminder to all us peasants that Shivs is so smart and cool cause she already read the book
Of course it's her favourite book.
A book full of addicts! She probably read it feeling like a rockstar. Shiv second-hand embarrassment Slobbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Because she is a part time PT and a full time C*nt
(Thread title)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She's a disgrace. It's not funny or "content" this law that has come to pass in Indonesia, if you post it, you should be speaking and condemning it because it's an attack on women's rights. But no, doesn't effect matted hair head so she thinks it's gas. What a cnut.

Reactions: 29
Jeez.....I must say I almost feel a bit sorry for her....Her life is grim and that's only the stuff that she shows us.

Ditches her London friends to fly Dublin on the off chance Dubai Dazza will want to meet up. He doesn't so instead spends her time getting a chicken fillet roll and putting up her Mam's Christmas tree alone... Flys back to Dublin on the major come down from 2 weeks of drinking. Arrives home and spends some quality time unpacking microwavable meals for 1. Gets excited about a free breakfast at 'work'. It's like the plot of a bad romcom. A really bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.