Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she definitely hates it if she has to keep telling herself as much.

I don't know anyone who feels the need to affirm their love for a place so often!

Reactions: 24
When was the last time she was at her just jizzy jitz? Was it when she ‘won gold’…….in a four person competition?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When was the last time she was at her just jizzy jitz? Was it when she ‘won gold’…….in a four person competition?
She’s probably trying to open her own Jizzy Jitz gym now after winning her comp.
Watch and see… I guarantee you that by 2026. We will be living through another pandemic that originated from her gym because she’s too lazy to wipe down the mats 😂😂.

It will be called Co(h)vid.. but you have to suck your teeth at the oh part

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder will the weight pile on now that she has to ‘work’ and can’t do her 30,000 punishment steps and 2 work outs a day……

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Shiv can't wait to January. And in January she will be looking forward to February.

Bore off!
I hear she can’t wait until March to launch her New Year Sale.

The only reason she can’t wait for January is then she doesn't have to pretend to be social and can drink in her apartment on her own. She’s looking foreword to December when it will literally be her in Dublin pretending she’s too popular and hanging off Raisin and her friends annual Christmas meet up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shiv can't wait to January. And in January she will be looking forward to February.

Bore off!
I know someone like this and I have to bite my tongue SO MUCH. Argh. She can't wait until 'summer fun with pals and bbqs' and by July she's posting Halloween pics saying she can't wait for the cosy months. It's extremely childlike. She's 36.

I know someone like this and I have to bite my tongue SO MUCH. Argh. She can't wait until 'summer fun with pals and bbqs' and by July she's posting Halloween pics saying she can't wait for the cosy months. It's extremely childlike. She's 36.
People like that aren’t happy. They are chasing an unattainable feeling that can only come from themselves but they seek it elsewhere

Reactions: 19
I'd say she's absolutely sickened watching Begarty's stories with loads of the OG Bali crew, while she's stuck in freezing Clapham on her own

I'd say she's absolutely sickened watching Begarty's stories with loads of the OG Bali crew, while she's stuck in freezing Clapham on her own
I was about to say all the bali crew including Nicole are out n about in Sydney while siobhan stomps around London declaring how much she loves it. I see Nicole qualified to be a yoga teacher in bali. She's a dose but she seems genuine about her yoga meditation etc. To siobhan its another band wagon, just like the postnatal fitness course. Its like she thinks it's easy income and she can con people like she does the furnace, however I think people can clearly see she has no genuine passion to practice postnatal fitness or yoga. Shes not exactly Zen going around 🙈Jack of all trades master of none comes to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was about to say all the bali crew including Nicole are out n about in Sydney while siobhan stomps around London declaring how much she loves it. I see Nicole qualified to be a yoga teacher in bali. She's a dose but she seems genuine about her yoga meditation etc. To siobhan its another band wagon, just like the postnatal fitness course. Its like she thinks it's easy income and she can con people like she does the furnace, however I think people can clearly see she has no genuine passion to practice postnatal fitness or yoga. Shes not exactly Zen going around 🙈Jack of all trades master of none comes to mind.
No one tell her about Pole Fitness. The last thing we need is her trying to be sexy swinging around a pole 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I think people can clearly see she has no genuine passion to practice postnatal fitness or yoga. Shes not exactly Zen going around 🙈Jack of all trades master of none comes to mind.
This. She has replied on her Q&A in the past with that horrible phrase, “monetizing the internet”. Her MO is to have as many passive income streams as she possibly can. It’s not about being genuinely passionate about something, or adding value. It certainly doesn’t come from wanting to help people either (she will verbalize that she does, but scratch the surface and it’s easy to see how selfish she is).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why does this cretin go on about the weather being cold when she’s spent the vast majority of her life living in Ireland!! It’s not like she grew up in the tropics and then winter is a bit of a shock to the system. Such a dose🙄 I still think there’ll be a midnight flit some time in a few months off to somewhere warmer & cheaper though some huns are jumping ship from bali so god knows where she’d head to exploit this time

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's an utter dose of shite!!!!!

Shiv you've felt cold like that tonnes of times before. Cop the duck on and grow up.

Attention seeking geebag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Too old for a working holiday visa in Aus, too dry to go back to Bali, still loves oh Clapham, but now it's too cold, so only a matter of time before she retires to Portugal! Although doubt she would be welcome by the Brother-in-law?
Or will insta Huns go back to Thailand with Bali's new laws?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.