Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me centre stage in the photo for the wedding during the summer. She must be trolling putting that video up.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Sorry would you not be morto seeing that you're the only one with a drink I'm hand in a group photo like that?
Alcoholics are blind to that stuff.

Also looking at Siobhans bestie CiCi stories today the stark contrast its all about PT business, seizing the opp for post Xmas sign ups etc... meanwhile Shiv is out smashing Lindt, pints and leftovers and crashing home face down in the box room in swords. What a joke she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alcoholics are blind to that stuff.

Also looking at Siobhans bestie CiCi stories today the stark contrast its all about PT business, seizing the opp for post Xmas sign ups etc... meanwhile Shiv is out smashing Lindt, pints and leftovers and crashing home face down in the box room in swords. What a joke she is.
Shiv would be better just trying to sell the furnace and move on with her life. It’s clear she has absolutely no interest in it anymore other than it paying her bills

Reactions: 12
Darragh taking his life in his hands tagging another girl… watch out Pam, Shiv will bottle ya with that Moët empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I haven’t been in much lately.. can someone tell me who this Darragh lad is??
A drunken hook up in Dubai.... which should of been left there... but then she told all her clients in a newsletter that she had a holiday romance and has been following him all over dublin since

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gonna go ahead & assume Darragh buying this girl 3 bottles of Moët is not gonna go down well with shiv. Also I bet he’s actively not replying to her even though he’s posting on stories. For sure. She’s sat in the box room rn SEETHING. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was that darragh chap not with Ellie Kelly’s sister caoimhe before too?? Pretty sure it was him.. and she’s besties with the girl he’s buying drinks for too. It’s strange she’s at the level of family photos with him and he hasn’t posted a peep about her, it makes me think she’s more into it but he obviously agreed to go meet the fam again so I don’t know??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gonna go ahead & assume Darragh buying this girl 3 bottles of Moët is not gonna go down well with shiv. Also I bet he’s actively not replying to her even though he’s posting on stories. For sure. She’s sat in the box room rn SEETHING. 😂
I’d say that box room is like a Sauna with the steam / jealous rage coming out of her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.