Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her approach to drinking and Christmas is so childish! One Xmas away from home and she is freaking out still - the one Xmas no one was to travel but she ignored and travelled anyway she is such a knob

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
All her posting about how you should be aiming to do nothing for the next few days and how people are in the gym but she's eating lindt...was the latest stalking victim not in his gym yesterday?
She's absolutely crazy cannot wait til she's back in London and comes up with the excuse to move back to Dublin to stalk him more efficiently.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All her posting about how you should be aiming to do nothing for the next few days and how people are in the gym but she's eating lindt...was the latest stalking victim not in his gym yesterday?
She's absolutely crazy cannot wait til she's back in London and comes up with the excuse to move back to Dublin to stalk him more efficiently.
Surely that's unsolicited advice ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When you Google her or oh fitness it the first Google throws up are theses threads . It’s tattle so we’re cubs but she has a serious amount of threads…. He’d have to have googled her “fitness” business

• Haha
Strange this is the first trip home where there is no running off to fancy hotels, staying in air bnb’s, trips to the mobile in Wexford. She’s stuck to the box room in Swords. It’s either the money has run out or she’s making sure she’s available for Dubai Boy,

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking same..moet is easily 100 a bottle in a pub
Maybe this is their mating call? Her so called “flex” about paying €60 odd for two G&Ts must’ve attracted him, and now here he goes buying three rounds of overpriced fizz. David Attenborough might retire rather than narrating that debacle.

• Haha
Shiv would be better just trying to sell the furnace and move on with her life. It’s clear she has absolutely no interest in it anymore other than it paying her bills
How much does a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet go for these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say he’s a right player, the other one must have had steam coming out of her ears when she say his stories.

Reactions: 10
I’d say he has absolutely zero interest in our Shiz….no doubt she’s already made a holy show of herself😂😂

Reactions: 14
Yeah he seems rough as arseholes, with the turkey teeth & the company he had last night. I'd say Shiv shoehorned him into the family pic when he popped round for a quick pint and now he's trying to flex his #single #ladabouttown muscles lest she gets any ideas.

If she actually invited him into that pic and there's nothing serious happening between them I feel incredibly sorry for her. Imagine being that desperate to show your instagram followers you've got some sort of love life?

Reactions: 22
If she actually invited him into that pic and there's nothing serious happening between them I feel incredibly sorry for her. Imagine being that desperate to show your instagram followers you've got some sort of love life?
I mean he hardly had a knife to her nanny and asked to be in the family picture 😂. Hard to feel sorry for her when she puts herself in these situations 😂.

She’s 35 - Not 15. Unfortunately that’s where her social maturity stopped. She can’t read social ques. I’d say he popped over for a drink and was happily chatting away to peanut about how busy he must have been with his elf on a shelf business this year and then she pulled him in for a “family picture” and it’s now freaked him out

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.