Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose he already met the whole family at the F1?
But jaysus she moves quick (as does he obviously!) My mam won't let anyone in our photos unless we've been with them ages cos if there's a break up you don't want the photo anymore 😂😂
That's why he's in end so can crop out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Further note my apologies the “den” isnt their sitting room , it appears to be a garage or back room conversion , probably the old playroom 😱😱 maybe the “ couples “ got priority over the bedrooms 😱🥴 this whole trip home for Xmas this year was just strange .. no mention of the swords express .. no mention of once being a hostess in the wright venue … you can nearly smell the breakdown coming 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Further note my apologies the “den” isnt their sitting room , it appears to be a garage or back room conversion , probably the old playroom 😱😱 maybe the “ couples “ got priority over the bedrooms 😱🥴 this whole trip home for Xmas this year was just strange .. no mention of the swords express .. no mention of once being a hostess in the wright venue … you can nearly smell the breakdown coming 🥴🥴
v true! A lot less complaining about Dublin this time too! It’s either a) because she was so loved up or b)moving home is already in the back of her mind so she hopes everyone will suddenly forget how much she complained about it in the past. Another example of her ‘changing her values’ purely because some lad gave her the slightest bit of notice!

V quiet this eve 🤔 do we think Dazzler is gone to London with her? I’d be shocked if she could stop herself posting a pic from the airport with him in tow…. Maybe just his arm in shot… her usual BS

Reactions: 26
For a trip that promised so much, it has been as disappointing as the final season of Game of Thrones. Really expected more (cringe) from Shiv. It’s been a 2/10 OH Xmas. We need Darragh C in London for NYE to kick off the new season with a (literal) bang.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she is constantly running from her mind. She will slot back into Yoga, Gail's, jizzy jizz, moaning thoughts, oh London, diarrhoea coffee, selling vitimuns, oh Clapham, whoop de doo, Xmas weight doesn't matter etc. Her life is so miserable and predictable. I'd choose mine 10 times over.

Reactions: 30
Back in the summer I predicted she’d be living differently, in the static caravan in Wexford in a few years. Looks like it might be as soon as spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her whoop charger left in Dublin and she won’t get it for a while. Surely if your man was visiting he’d be able to pick it up for her.

Reactions: 17
Well that was some effort to prove to everyone she is not a spinster. Still howling at the family photo poor Darragh was obviously shunted into.

She's gone back to London with her tail between her legs humiliated. Gone are the days of renting flash apartments in Grand Canal dock and BMWs. A pull out bed in Rivervalley is where she is at.

For us mere unmaterialistic mortals this would be normal when spending time with family. For Shiv it must be an absolute disaster lol.

Reactions: 28
All SYSTEMS GO he's with her in OH CLAPHAM 😂😂😂
I dunno I couldn't stomach it I remember I was seeing a lad once for about 6 weeks and he asked could he take a photo for his insta story (like me be in the photo) and I said no 😂😂😂 I am a total wagon like but I just am a big believer in keeping everything to yourself until you're certain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I dunno I couldn't stomach it I remember I was seeing a lad once for about 6 weeks and he asked could he take a photo for his insta story (like me be in the photo) and I said no 😂😂😂 I am a total wagon like but I just am a big believer in keeping everything to yourself until you're certain
Same!

Reactions: 7
What? I missed this? What happened with the passport
Siobhan somehow ended up with sineads passport after they stayed in a hotel for the weekend. Can’t remember the exact details. Caused a fair amount of stress for Sinead though. General consensus was that Shiv lifted it deliberately

ALL SYSTEMS GO’H

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she’ll go public with him on NYE and make some nauseous ‘biggest surprise of 2022’ type post.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Most important part of that passport story it was tucked away in Sinead's handbag overnight ahead of her traveling to Portugal so Siobhan would have had to actually ruffle through it to lift it.

Siobhan and Sinead had been out on the town earlier following a MyProtein event and it seems the green eyed monster got to Shiv as she hates to see Sinead being more successful.

Sinead mentioned Siobhan had it on her stories but Siobhan didn't acknowledge. The silence was damning!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.