Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake Darragh would ya take one for the team and shag her? The desperations getting under to put up with

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Christ I nearly got sick between the close up of her fake ties with tan running over her bra to roughly rubbing that filthy mitt across her face...and she wonders why she has acne...imagine doing that. Has she any cop on at all or heard of face tan? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I've developed a much stronger work ethic"... Wouldn't have anything to do with your cost of living, which has at least quadrupled since moving to London 🤔

Besides, don't think a constant Furnace sale and one PT session a week counts as more work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LOL at the attempt to glorify hustle culture there. She wouldn't know "work" if it slapped her in the face with a wet fish and she lives off ready made meals and domino's. She doesn't even wash her hair after sweaty gym sessions to avoid having to over exert herself. But OK Siobhan if you want to pretend being flat skint in one of the most expensive cities in the world and having to work more than 1 hour a day to get by in this "new chapter," is "work".

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honest to god I don’t think I follow anyone who is more lazy than her. Show a bit of respect to your followers and reach out to the brand to see if the discount code still works or even if you can get a new one. But oh no that’s too much for her so just leech off an af link.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ I just watched the application of the tan🤮🤮 my eyes, my eyes🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Oh duck right off. But also the hand. It’s like one of those fake Halloween hands. No wonder she won the Roly poly competition. Between that manky hand and the stinking hair the opponent would have tapped before they even started.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.