Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the obsession with the temperature stamp 🥱🥱 Ireland and the UK are experiencing the cold spell .. so what if it's -2 in london, you swear she had to be somewhere 😑 it's -4 where i am right now and ive to get in my car and drive untreated roads with 3 young kids in the car as do alot of people this morning 🥶 Bore off Siobhan
She’s the biggest C U N Tuesday on IG atm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Odd that she's coming home so early. I wonder where she will stay in Dublin this time. London would be nice to hang around and soak up the festive atmosphere.

She is hardly staying with the family for 10 days in the run up to it!? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you did an actuary bsc or msc you can get exemptions from a few exams.

You can get exemptions with certain college courses, but I knew a girl who did an actual degree targetted at becoming an actuary - and not a more general maths and finance one like Siobhan - and even her exemptions were minimal. Also they’re exemptions from the first rounds of exams aka the easiest ones, and they tend to say that people who get exemptions from the first rounds of any professional exams can find starting at the mid level exams more difficult, because even though you’ve got the knowledge it came from a different source. Being an actuary is no easy feat, they’re some of the hardest exams out there - but actually with that degree she could have done any kind of qualification. She could’ve been a QFA, CFA, ACA, CTA - recruitment is where people with economics/finance/commerce degrees go when they don’t like hard work or actually aren’t smart enough to get the qualification outside of the LC/college rote learning system or when combined with a full time job - and then they use their “experience in the field” to convince you they understand what you’re going through and can find you the perfect next job because they’ve “been there”.

Absolutely no offence to anyone in recruitment. That’s just always been my experience of people from eco-fin backgrounds that take recruiting jobs 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never good with these perhaps someone could fix it, proposed new thread title

Wannabe Michael Fish but it’s her unwashed gee that smells like fish…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can get exemptions with certain college courses, but I knew a girl who did an actual degree targetted at becoming an actuary - and not a more general maths and finance one like Siobhan - and even her exemptions were minimal. Also they’re exemptions from the first rounds of exams aka the easiest ones, and they tend to say that people who get exemptions from the first rounds of any professional exams can find starting at the mid level exams more difficult, because even though you’ve got the knowledge it came from a different source. Being an actuary is no easy feat, they’re some of the hardest exams out there - but actually with that degree she could have done any kind of qualification. She could’ve been a QFA, CFA, ACA, CTA - recruitment is where people with economics/finance/commerce degrees go when they don’t like hard work or actually aren’t smart enough to get the qualification outside of the LC/college rote learning system or when combined with a full time job - and then they use their “experience in the field” to convince you they understand what you’re going through and can find you the perfect next job because they’ve “been there”.

Absolutely no offence to anyone in recruitment. That’s just always been my experience of people from eco-fin backgrounds that take recruiting jobs 🙈
Totally agree with all your points, one minor thing though, Siobhan did the actuarial degree in DCU not a general maths one I thought? Now that doesn’t mean you automatically get all the exemptions (would have been maximum 8 exemptions in her day grade dependant , but there would have been 15 exams total)

Reactions: 2
Very interesting. As someone who is only following her the last 1.5 years, I’m always curious to hear from people who followed her from the start, and how she actually built a following. This was a great insight. The problem she has now is that she has moved so far away from that now as to be completely unrecognizable to her original followers. She needs a complete re-brand, but bar James Smith (who doesn’t have a bar of her) there’s no one she’d deem worthy of offering her advice. Hence, luckily for us, the Truman show will continue.
I never followed her but knew she was popular on IG. She was out one night over Christmas yeeeeears ago and she was plastered (don't think she had much of a tolerance at the time!) but really nice and friendly to everyone. My friend and her went to the same gym so he was delighted to go over and say hello. The next day she was saying how being hungover you make bad choices when it comes to food etc, and it hinders your goals. She seemed fairly 'with it' at the time, I think this was pre comp, as when I had a look at her profile months later she was living on her own and buying paper plates as to not waste time doing the washing up. She had an arrogance about her and she's gone downhill ever since.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with all your points, one minor thing though, Siobhan did the actuarial degree in DCU not a general maths one I thought? Now that doesn’t mean you automatically get all the exemptions (would have been maximum 8 exemptions in her day grade dependant , but there would have been 15 exams total)
You’re right, my mistake. But like you say it’s still only some exemptions and they are the earlier exams. And as someone else said, you have to do well in particular modules to even get the exemptions. So yeah she could’ve come out with max 8, or minimum zero 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My read on Shiv is that she is good learner and hoover for information i.e good memory.

But her practical application and every other intelligence is below par hence she struggled to hold a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My read on Shiv is that she is good learner and hoover for information i.e good memory.

But her practical application and every other intelligence is below par hence she struggled to hold a job.
I mean does she really have a good memory if she reads the stoics and atomic habits every year and never implements any of the teachings 😂.

She still had to stretch her neck as much as possible and put that awful fake smile on!
Screaming. I was looking to see where and could see a giraffe with its neck stretched out as far as possible 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly just can’t cope with the fake tan mitt on the face. I don’t even put actual fake tan on my face. It shows up every blemish/spot/dry patch on me so I put some kind of tanning moisturiser on my face. Is this a thing putting full fake tan on your face?

Reactions: 11
I honestly just can’t cope with the fake tan mitt on the face. I don’t even put actual fake tan on my face. It shows up every blemish/spot/dry patch on me so I put some kind of tanning moisturiser on my face. Is this a thing putting full fake tan on your face?
Maybe back 10 years ago when I was in university and didn’t know any better!! I would never do this now. I use a tanning face mist and even at that, I am so gentle and careful when applying it with a brush after spraying. Not a mitt🤢

Reactions: 8
Next Thread Title: Shivs a Blue Belt, Shiv has Blue Balls, Uggs on the table, Cleaning she’s not able, Makes our skin crawl.

Edit for spelling

Reactions: 11
It's so exciting she is going to be here tomorrow stomping around in a balaclava cause its temperature stamp time with Margs in the background. She is such a celebrity

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.