Siobhan O’Hagan #40 her favourite Christmas movie is Love Actuary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so exciting she is going to be here tomorrow stomping around in a balaclava cause its temperature stamp time with Margs in the background. She is such a celebrity
It's funny but Shiv doesn't do temperature stamps in Dublin because everywhere else she is the weather is so much better!

The cold is better in London, the heat is better in London. She just has to show it. Don't you know she loves London so much that she is always trying and looking forward to escaping it!

Is she packing another 55kg for this trip home? I'm heading out Saturday around Grafton St area will keep an eye out for this wild specimen.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You'd swear she never was in Ireland! She lived here for at least 25 years! How is dressing in winter sooooo difficult!
Dose!

Reactions: 12
Live in the UK, have a normal job meaning I don't get to swan back and forth as much as she does. Ummm...you leave some things there? Like I have a pair of old runners at home, some cosy jackets from Dunnes that can also do for a run, hoodie and dressing gown etc. One jumper worn on the plane tends to be enough! Not sure how this flight isn't costing a fortune between late booking, late change and all the luggage. Note no presents added either.

1000069986.png

Reactions: 13
I seriously can’t with the mankiest pair of runners on the internet. She is the very definition of fur coat, no knickers. And size 10, cos DIfFeReNT

2B339EAF-DAD5-4483-BFCC-D9D3041A599C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Whyyyy is she coming home so early? Kids not even finished school yet, people have a full week of work left!
Where will she train? What about her BJJ?
Is this all so she can give Darragh a BJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Whyyyy is she coming home so early? Kids not even finished school yet, people have a full week of work left!
With Siobhan I like to call it a B(O)J - cause you know while he’s getting his knob slobbered on (and judging by the teeth sucking she does - some close calls 😂) he’s also getting the experience of being able to smell Siobhan’s week in London because she was so excited to get back to Dublin that she never scheduled her shower in her diary.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s a walking contradiction….

She’s happy to be coming home (load of bollix, just looking for the ride)

But in the same breath, excited for the structure of Jan aka her one client….

Reactions: 17
She’s a walking contradiction….

She’s happy to be coming home (load of bollix, just looking for the ride)

But in the same breath, excited for the structure of Jan aka her one client….
Thoughts and prayers for poor Darragh over the festive period here’s hoping she at least washes her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's still mentally 19 I think. Like she's just moved out of home to university for the first time, and she can't wait to go back home for a few weeks of revelling and catching up with all her friends who went elsewhere and talk about the Leaving Cert.
Meanwhile, most in their mid 30s have actual jobs that have not just...stopped. Many will have their own kids and have more to be doing than just getting hammered with some grubby influencer.

Still wondering if all that tan dripping and tooth stuff serves some kind of grime fetish market I don't want to know about.

Reactions: 19
She's still mentally 19 I think. Like she's just moved out of home to university for the first time, and she can't wait to go back home for a few weeks of revelling and catching up with all her friends who went elsewhere and talk about the Leaving Cert.
Meanwhile, most in their mid 30s have actual jobs that have not just...stopped. Many will have their own kids and have more to be doing than just getting hammered with some grubby influencer.

Still wondering if all that tan dripping and tooth stuff serves some kind of grime fetish market I don't want to know about.
😂😂 That’s why she hates being back in swords. Cause no one cares about her and her “fame”. It’s why it only works with her Bali huns of 19-23 😂😂. Everyone else couldn’t care about her follower count.

• Heart
Talking about January already. She never lives in the moment, probably because her life is sad and lonely and deservedly so. Like we still have Christmas to attend to. A whole week. This will be good 😆

We’ve seen more shots of her arse lately than I care to think about. Poor Darragh must’ve made reference to liking bums and now it’s her content. Move over James and the almond croissants, there’s a new stalking victim in town.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Does she really need to post a full on frontal of her ‘yoga’ every single morning?! I see more of her hoohaa than I do of my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's ridiculous isn't it. Full-on camel toe every single morning, Shiv splayed on her back broadcasting her vag to the world.

Can't believe she's logging off for the year already. Any self respecting PT with an iota of business acumen would see the value of investing in their business and clients now ahead of the January NY Resolutions onslaught. Get ahead of the curve and set yourself up for a flush Q1 with renewing customers and a growing book of new customers. This is basic cop on, like. Business 101. Does she just not give a single shite about her business? Or is she entirely self destructive? Worst business owner ever.

I'm no accountant but I'd say her incomings Vs outgoings are eye-wateringly excruciating these last few years. The Furnace is a laughing stock and doesn't hold up in a competitive market and she literally throws money out the window with her business class flights and "Marg Mondays" and non stop take-aways and dinners out. Not to mention the Christmas bender she's about to go on. Or the fact that she'll have a hefty tax bill to deal with if she stays in London much longer. She'll be down to her final fiver in 2023 and she's only got herself to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I work in business and we have spent the whole month of December closing off items and putting detailed plans and artefacts in place for next year so we can hit the ground running from the start of Jan.

She should be in full selling mode right now. The lack of passion is astounding for a business owner.

Also yes, she pays for business class flights, packs 55kg of luggage and only has that one pair of manky runners for going out and training.

Doesn't compute at all!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.