Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The more her stories unfold today, the more I just know for a fact that she has booked a trip home to Dublin, has gotten her hair, nails and fanny done, in the hopes of bumping into your man. There is just no way he has arranged to meet her. Every second story mentions she'll be home in Dublin. Why would she go to all that hair and nail trouble just for a random trip home? Or a random night out on Grafton Street? She's so transparent it hurts.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The more her stories unfold today, the more I just know for a fact that she has booked a trip home to Dublin, has gotten her hair, nails and fanny done, in the hopes of bumping into your man. There is just no way he has arranged to meet her. Every second story mentions she'll be home in Dublin. Why would she go to all that hair and nail trouble just for a random trip home? Or a random night out on Grafton Street? She's so transparent it hurts.
she’ll find another tattooed arm to drop in a pic to make it like she’s met up with him or to get him jealous.
She’s doing a lot of stories isn’t she… look at me 🤣 absolute saddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she’ll find another tattooed arm to drop in a pic to make it like she’s met up with him or to get him jealous.
She’s doing a lot of stories isn’t she… look at me 🤣 absolute saddo.
Less slurping/teeth sucking too if you notice?

Unreal how people change when they're actually trying to impress someone.

For all she knows he's done a quick google search and has discovered here...

Reactions: 15
Some insight from her this morning. No tit it's cheaper to rent longer term than short term. Go figure.

Is there no men in London or what's the story? She has to come to Dublin in search of 🍆.

Let's not forget last Christmas in Dublin when people were being careful and taking calculated risks she still absolutely stomped all over the place for about 20 nights in a row and was ripping off teeth whitening strips in taxis before travelling to randox knowlingly when she was Covid positive hoping the would provide her with a negative test.

We don't forget Shiv!!

Less slurping/teeth sucking too if you notice?

Unreal how people change when they're actually trying to impress someone.

For all she knows he's done a quick google search and has discovered here...
Or he has been pointed in the direction of here after being told he has banged the fitness industry equivalent of David Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B0985159-893D-4B79-852C-63287A3B39D8.png

So London is pretty traffic heavy, accidents are pretty common and crime….. through the roof.
Tell me again how much you love London!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
OK I'll say it. If this is a Dublin trip to see the Dubai fella, Shiv is as per usual not reading the room and following up on what was a one night thing at Beer Goggles O'clock and she's about to mortify herself / end up disappointed.

Yer man looks like a total jack-the-lad and is either out for the followers and / or a quick shag. He's better suited to someone like Heg or that insufferable Queennicole hun.
What do you mean?

E42DF046-0603-4AE4-BAC9-D7224BB7657A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ugh, the eating of the Roses.
You are a pig Shiv and I am sorry coz that’s an insult to pigs

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Everything’s revolves around where the next drink is coming from. ‘Airport pints’ duck off. How long are you going to be in the airport for?? Probably going 3 or 4 hours early so she can get hammered in the bar.

Reactions: 18
Haven't drank from Sunday but my woop (whatever you call it) shows low recovery..... ??? It's called withdrawal, your body is in shock 🤣
Also the bright red nails for the weekend when she's had tippex ones for years 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Haven't drank from Sunday but my woop (whatever you call it) shows low recovery..... ??? It's called withdrawal, your body is in shock 🤣
Also the bright red nails for the weekend when she's had tippex ones for years 😅
She must have watched them TikTok’s saying men find red nails irresistible hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus she looks horrific , with all this effort you’d think she’d pass but she looks rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for the weekend🍿….I hope she makes an absolute show of herself….there’s a bang of desperation off her🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.