Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone explain to me the Sonny story please? I wasnt a "fan" back then😅
Basically he got her fanny foaming. So she flew him to Ibiza for a night for a shag cause he said he wanted to go. She became obsessed with him - think more so because he was in the James smith crew.

Think he’s avoided her ever since. I think they where in Bali at the same time and he actively avoided her 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Link for his Instagram? I missed all this too 😅😅
@sonnywebstergb

Basically he got her fanny foaming. So she flew him to Ibiza for a night for a shag cause he said he wanted to go. She became obsessed with him - think more so because he was in the James smith crew.

Think he’s avoided her ever since. I think they where in Bali at the same time and he actively avoided her 😂
Classy as always😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any tea to Spill on him??
Nothing really. We would’ve been about 14. All the girls were mad about him but it was an all girls school so we were mad about every lad 😂 he was a nice enough, normal chap. Bit full of himself I guess, but what teenage boy isn’t?

Reactions: 10
Nothing really. We would’ve been about 14. All the girls were mad about him but it was an all girls school so we were mad about every lad 😂 he was a nice enough, normal chap. Bit full of himself I guess, but what teenage boy isn’t?
Haha is that a thing at girls schools? Why was he there? Do they not have male teachers

Poor Laura, Shiv borrowed her hat but she is getting her hair done later. I wonder what state her hair is in under the hat. Knowing Shiv she hasn’t washed it in weeks and now her grease is all over it for Laura…what a friend!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I came on to put up the very same pic!
Oooo, big romance for the weekend!
hair and nails getting done, this is not normal Shiv behaviour.
Hope he gets turned on by the ripping off of the teeth strips!!
Snap by three! I noticed it too :LOL:
They're her Abu Dhabi nails, she's getting a go out of them for Dublin too.
Also is that fish, or is it plantain? BIZARRE looking meal. Oh, Slobbers!

Reactions: 3
Did she really just take out her polished strips on her stories this morning when she is trying to make an impression on this lad?!!?!🤢

Someone please make it stop 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Did she really just take out her polished strips on her stories this morning when she is trying to make an impression on this lad?!!?!🤢

Someone please make it stop 😭😭😭
OMG! I can't believe she did it again on camera! Her gnashers make it so much worse. And she *is* getting her hair and nails done all fresh, like @caramelsq posted. She goes from never washing & being rank to more salon trips? She's definitely meeting your man this weekend. Cringe. This isn't going to end well. Pick me is in full swing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is the most unattractive person ever. She shares some seriously revolting stuff.

I don't know what goes through her head!

What sort of dense fuckers walk amongst us that can't even figure out boiled egg timings by themselves!?? No one - Shiv is writing to herself off the burner phone again!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony in her posting the picture about how she’s just noticing that the inside of her Gi says easy…

When she’s flying to Ireland to get the ride from a guy that has showed a little interest. More desperate then easy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her hair looks awful. It’s too long, too fake and she doesn’t take care of it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.