Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew him vaguely as a teenager, so he’s about 30 maybe. Not majorly younger than her I guess.

Reactions: 8
Hang on. Is she going to meet him? Why would she need to know the places to go if she’s going to be with someone who lives in Dublin?

I have a cringe feeling she’s made an excuse to get over there and hoping he’ll want to see her again 😬😬

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Hang on. Is she going to meet him? Why would she need to know the places to go if she’s going to be with someone who lives in Dublin?

I have a cringe feeling she’s made an excuse to get over there and hoping he’ll want to see her again 😬😬
Me too.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I mean I did hope the head would bang off the headboard for a few mins and knock some sense into her.

But judging by her diary entry that she posted it didn’t 😂. So I’m guessing it was a face down ass up job…. Prob had to pull out the tampon first 😂
#downonthedog #aflink

I’d nearly swear she once said

I aM hApPy SiNgLe aNd ChIlDlEsS
i think she only said that once tho :)

• Haha
That latest Simmer Eats meal HAS to be the worst bit of food she's ever posted. I would think twice about feeding that to my dog. Is that fish?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nutrients?! Yeah maybe once it did but as she has microwaved the absolute life out of it there is probably more nutrition in the plastic pot it’s in!

Reactions: 5
I havnt watched Shiv since before the F1. I missed the whole taxi ordeal! Could someone tell me the site I can watch her stories? I know there is war against instagrammers but I think there was chat of a more user friendly site?

Why on earth did she put her holiday romance in her emails 😂😂 I can’t cope with her. Such a mess of a woman she has become. Roll on the weekend 🍿

I havnt watched Shiv since before the F1. I missed the whole taxi ordeal! Could someone tell me the site I can watch her stories? I know there is war against instagrammers but I think there was chat of a more user friendly site?

Why on earth did she put her holiday romance in her emails 😂😂 I can’t cope with her. Such a mess of a woman she has become. Roll on the weekend 🍿
Iganony.com

Reactions: 1
OK I'll say it. If this is a Dublin trip to see the Dubai fella, Shiv is as per usual not reading the room and following up on what was a one night thing at Beer Goggles O'clock and she's about to mortify herself / end up disappointed.

Yer man looks like a total jack-the-lad and is either out for the followers and / or a quick shag. He's better suited to someone like Heg or that insufferable Queennicole hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.