Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recording people without their permission and sharing it for content. Who does she think this impresses?

Reactions: 33
She is insufferable, and needs a land soon. Too right she should consider if that was her or a family member driving the taxi, so rude and just plain right pig ignorant. She lacks awareness big time. Fine to be irritated by it if you’re having a bad day, but to film and post online? Grow. Up.
Twice. She did this twice.

Reactions: 16
She is such a bleeping bleep! This taxi driver content infuriates me
It’s ok tho cos this one was a “local” instead of the poor chap who was from Morocco (sorry if I got that wrong, I’m 99% sure that’s what he said!). 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That was my first thought too.... stepping on the yoga mat with outdoor shoes. Ew. And why not roll up the mat when you are done?

I don't even wear shoes in my house. She picked up zero Asian habits in Bali.
Haven't worn shoes inside for years and years! First encountered it years ago because we were invited over the house of Malaysian classmates. Seemed strange then, but that was well over 20 years ago. Then started thinking about all the gross stuff on shoes and adopted it. It was the normal thing to do in Canada, and if I have someone over to mine here in the UK, they'll often ask - and any Asian person will do it automatically! She is just gross. Those dummies sending her that nice mat for free too.

She is insufferable, and needs a land soon. Too right she should consider if that was her or a family member driving the taxi, so rude and just plain right pig ignorant. She lacks awareness big time. Fine to be irritated by it if you’re having a bad day, but to film and post online? Grow. Up.
Not even family, but she seems to think someone talking about something she's not interested in is terrible, but how many boring and identical BJJ and boxing classes has she inflicted on the public? Yawn.

Reactions: 13
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature, just an out & out horrible person without a doubt is going to end up (even more) sad & lonely. And you know what, I don’t feel a morsel of sympathy for her. It’s just a shame that she was able to make something of a platform on Instagram and has been able to coast off that for a few years because she is probably one of the least deserving hun out there. An all round hateful specimen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree the writing is on the wall for her. She will end up bitter, lonely and spiteful towards the world around her.

In comparison to the taxi drivers she openly mocks who are providing an honest living for their family members and will be surrounded with loving family, children and grandkids.

She's an utter hateful clown. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry now, but did this cretin do the taxi thing twice this week??!!!! What the f? Obnoxious isn't even close 🙄🙁

How hurtful would it be if that taxi drivers son or daughter or wife followed her and saw her doing that to him. I'd find her and kick her teeth in.

• Heart
Jesus Siobhan would it kill you to have some basic human empathy.

oh, sorry, forgot you were a useless narc.

Reactions: 17
She should be publically called out over it. It's a perfect time. Rage against influencers is at an all tine high in light of the Lydia Millen controversy.

The twitter account was accused of bullying but what we see there is Shiv openly bullying and mocking people who are working and trying to be nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How can she read so many self-help books or books on Stoicism and still act like an absolute walking c**t?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We are never going to hear the end of this now 🙄🙄🙄 ffs
It’s probably one of those things where you get a medal for taking part

Trying to sell the furnace but has just sat and eaten 2 dairy milk bars and a Kit Kat in one sitting. Anyone that signs up to this tit now deserve all they get

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Her in-laws in Portugal run a taxi company and in fairness they’re sound but absolutely do not shut up either. Literally one of the lads she was in Abu Dhabi with. SHE IS A KNOB.

Reckon she’s bitter seeing them doing well and needs to tit all over the profession due to her own insecurities

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.