Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her preperation a terrible lack of respect towards her opponent and the Jiu Jitzu community.

It actually makes me question her passion about the sport. If she really cared about it she would take it seriously but in reality we all know she is just kite flying to get the attention of James Smith and Diren.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I stopped following her awhile back and had a nose today. God it’s the same shite! She’s so irrelevant can’t believe she still has followers and still making a living doing this! 😮😮😮

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shiv pep talk. She is an insult to the sport. How many times has she done a class ?
Screenshot_20221126-120246_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-120319_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-120331_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221126-120347_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bloody hell. “I don’t know the rules”. It’s not tennis Siobhan, the rules in BJJ exist to stop people sustaining life changing injuries. Have some respect for your opponent.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
How disrespectful is it to say she doesn’t know how long it is? Why bother entering if you won’t respect the process. Also how can someone who trains multiple times a day every day of the week say they might not have the fitness or endurance for it? I hope she loses in spectacular fashion

Reactions: 24
Of course she knows. She’s is absolutely the girl who says they haven’t studied only to get an A.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So this is her competition page so there’s no avoiding her result

Now off to see if there is a webcam/stream….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys all the ‘I don’t know what I’m doing, I don’t know the rules, I’m not the right weight’ that’s all the bravado so when she wins she can pretend she didn’t overthink or over train.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
We are never going to hear the end of this now 🙄🙄🙄 ffs
She’ll be saying she’s going for the Olympics next….

Look Shivers we know you read here, we all don’t give a tit you won by sitting on your opponent, we don’t want to hear it, do us a favour and eat your chocolate medal and drink your booze

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You just know she’s sitting watching her phone like a hawk hoping and praying James Smith will see her post and like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.