Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Killing me that she won. Although I see there were only 2 entrants in my category so I could have come away with a bronze having never done it before.
Bet her competitors are doing more than BJJ every day...

Reactions: 15
I stopped following her awhile back and had a nose today. God it’s the same shite! She’s so irrelevant can’t believe she still has followers and still making a living doing this! 😮😮😮
Me too. Honestly, it's like nothing has changed since the move to London. Same boring naval gazing, different day. The content could actually be last year's just reshared at this stage.

Reactions: 8
In her mind now she's bought herself the right to go out on a proper bender guilt-free, justified by the fact that she won this thing and is now validated as an "athlete".

Her latest story is so predictable and the highlighting some dude telling her to go on a binge / booze fest coz isn't she brilliant altogether. That's what it's all about to our Shiv. An opportunity to justify her alcoholism. Sure isn't she only enjoying herself, sure hasn't she earned it. Like there was ever any doubt that she was going to go out and get smashed after this.

This is why she can never progess at anything - because the old booze is on every corner taunting her. Margs margs margs for all! Cue hangover and dominoes and shame spiral and punishment exercise and "cutting back" and oh look its the weekend margs margs margs!

Reactions: 20
Can anyone tell me what exactly is the appeal of BJJ?
I can’t think of anything worse than rolling around with shiv holding onto me in sweat and filth on the floor, they whole thing gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can’t think of anything worse than rolling around with shiv holding onto me in sweat and filth on the floor, they whole thing gives me the ick.
Was trying to figure out how long you should be white belt for earlier and a site I landed on suggested that a lot of people who got into it had been abused or feared abuse, which had never occurred to me. I know people who liked it for the self defense aspect, others said it required fitness *and* it's like a puzzle so uses your brain, and some were into UFC. I keep meaning to do self defence of some sort but not getting around to it. BJJ is a no thanks after seeing her face.

Reactions: 8
THIS!!!!!! no offence to any one who does it but it comes accross like some primative pass time. Watched the video of shiv and diren and wondered if it was just an excuse to feel intimetly close to some one without getting intimate.

Reactions: 14
But has the hair been washed yet … no mention … this is day number what since a wash day ???

Reactions: 7
I can't help but feel sorry for her this evening. Credit where credit is due, she did win that BJJ comp and has been training everyday, but she doesn't look happy at all in her last pic. I wonder does it feel like an empty accolade. She's not an athlete because athletes either solo or part of a team take their nutrition and self discipline seriously. It seems be a hobby to her to keep her going,which is fair enough we all need them, but it feels off , almost like it's just another piece of content for the insta camera. If she did decide to stay in tonight then again fair play to her but she must be thinking OK that's crossed off the list, what's next? I'd love to see her address her drinking problem tbh. I think an AA meeting would change her life and to be honest a step away from Instagram aswel. She's living a life that's not based in reality at all. She's almost a cautionary tale about the dangers of buying into that whole influencer lifestyle.

Reactions: 35
She trains BJJ constantly and do want have a job so has all day every day to work out. So she'd want to be winning comps. I don't understand why she hasn't competed before. What's the point in all the "training"? Apart from burning cals.

Also coming on and saying she doesn't know the rules.... cop on Siobhan. You "train" constantly, of course you know the rules.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.