Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she extended her holiday? She’s out drinking again based on the latest story

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it's noticable she didn't seem to be drinking a whole lot when her parents were around this time. Now that (I'm guessing) they must be gone she seems to be off the leash and back to normal. She seemed more distant from them, especially her mam.

I definitely do think something happened on night one when she arrived in Abu Dhabi when she posted arrival and disappeared. It's likely she got trollied on the flight over and made a show of herself on arrival.

Reactions: 18
Acting like a usual linebacker on Roisin's stories until she realises the camera is on her. ALCO-SAP

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she saying its her last night thank god, with a pint. Like we know why, she has done the dog on it but seriously, she is 34/5. She has a hotel, a pool and overly pronounces that she has funds to afford what she likes. If she's had too much of the "out out" lifestyle, why not do a spa night or take the last day to relax? Sad really.

Reactions: 16
Every single place she visits outside of Swords = holiday in her mind and every single holiday triggers the need/justification for alcohol.

This one has big big issues.

Reactions: 22
I see she's with her fling from the other night.... you could see his arm sleeve in one of the photos. Totally an accident on purpose......

Imagine the FEAR she's going to have after her 5 day session. She'll go off the booze noe for the next three weekends and will be fully recovered before her Christmas drinking binge.

Isn't respect and discipline two of the big things about the jizzy jitsu that she does? If I was the organisers of the competition or her potential opponent I would be sooooo pissed off. The lack of respect she has for the competition is crazy.

The sad thing is though that she booked that competition to try and prevent herself from going on a mad binge and there are no two ways about it. I'd say also that's part of the reason she booked a hotel in the middle of nowhere (along with lack of funds). I've known people who had issues with alcohol who would try and put mad barriers and obstacles between themselves and drink but it would never work. She reminds me a lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She'll pull out of the competition. Sure she'll be rattling with the come down 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The amount of drink she has consumed is disgusting, no other word for it. A rotten person, with a rotten personality and a rotting liver

Reactions: 17
Wtf did she bring to AD in the suitcases everything she wore would fit into the small suit case it's madness she packed everything in the flat and the kitchen sink!!!! I hope she has hired someone to up pack for her as all we will see is clothes thrown all over the place for months now in the background. Lol imagine her like a teen u open the closet door and all the clothes is just pulled high nothing hanging up!

Reactions: 13
Ah, I take it back. I was expecting too much. Naive and hopeful me.

Business class flex that she can’t afford: ✅
...and there she goes, talking about alcohol again. HOW does she not notice her problem? It's smacking her in the face.
Imagine being so in denial that your SM content revolves around whether you've had a drink or not, when you can next drink, water picks preventing a hangover. SHE IS REVOLTING

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.