Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so gross

Wtaf does she look like. Day in the garden headwear, nice ish dress and MP socks and trainers. Is she ok in the head?
The photo with Laura who is dressed simply but looks great just highlights how bad her dress sense is. Constantly trying to look sexy, but just looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
Can we start a gofundme for a new pair of white runners? Maybe dial back on the business class flights and focus on some basics for a while.

A0BCA1E3-7952-4FB9-A286-FE0C3FFA1E7D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She should be locked up for that hat and those socks.
The blue dress is lovely on her. Her hair appeared to be washed and newly blow dried.

Then she sticks on a 90s Liam Gallagher bucket hat and manky old runners with sport socks.

Baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well that was a pretty uneventful terrible Grand Prix to attend lol.

Not what Shiv expected it to be. Her whole trip looks awful.

Swedish House Mafia best night of her life apparently. Sure Jan.

Reactions: 19
I'd love to see the Swedish House Mafia live.
Most interesting thing she's ever shown.

Reactions: 6
Sorry was she slagging Laura the pilot 😂. The neck of her!

‘I could do that’ l bennet

Yeh… she probs could give it a bash given it’s an air Display 😂

Reactions: 9
Sorry was she slagging Laura the pilot 😂. The neck of her!

‘I could do that’ l bennet

Yeh… she probs could give it a bash given it’s an air Display 😂
I think she's saying Laura is saying that as she looks at the plane flying by

Reactions: 8
I'd love to see the Swedish House Mafia live.
Most interesting thing she's ever shown.
They are excellent live. Great show.

I can’t understand what she packed in her case, her outfits are awful. The blue was beautiful on her but the runners and socks ruined it. She always seems to be buying clothes but never wears anything new

Reactions: 11
That bucket hat and trainers combo is confirmation that she's in denial about her sexuality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well that was a pretty uneventful terrible Grand Prix to attend lol.

Not what Shiv expected it to be. Her whole trip looks awful.

Swedish House Mafia best night of her life apparently. Sure Jan.
Probably cause it's the first concert she can actually remember! Not drunk enough for a blackout!
No stomp and twirl video? Did you really go out if you didn't stop and twirl though?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha did Shiv miss the big Blackforge party? Seemed like the sort of thing she’d have been all over. McGregor said the Irish were out in force! Ahh well, always next year Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she not seen Swedish House Mafia before or am I making stuff up. 🤔 blue was lovely on her pity about the shoes

Reactions: 3
Haha did Shiv miss the big Blackforge party? Seemed like the sort of thing she’d have been all over. McGregor said the Irish were out in force! Ahh well, always next year Shiv.
Surprised someone as enlightened and intelligent as her would support a rapist

Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same myself after seeing Conor’s story .. but low and behold she’s stomped up there tonight 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s actually bugging me that we call it a stomp and twirl. Twirl is much too feminine and pretty sounding. She’s much too awkward, clumsy and heavy on her feet to twirl.

Stomp and pivot?

the ick is real 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.