Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually bugging me that we call it a stomp and twirl. Twirl is much too feminine and pretty sounding. She’s much too awkward, clumsy and heavy on her feet to twirl.

Stomp and pivot?

the ick is real 🤮
stomp and gyrate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
12 hours without a post, should we send out a search party?

So much ick for the Irish flag they brought with them

Reactions: 14
Over 60 quid for two drinks? There's going to be a hell of Furnace sale after this.
Waiting for:

Shiv last week November: "now that the grand prix is over we have decided to take on new clients" followed by January sale etc

Shiv 1st December: "It's the time where we eat lots of chocolate and drink lots of Baileys with lots of nights out for the month so don't worry about your calories. Thanks for the cheese✌"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder did she keep her trainers and socks on……..🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I’d say she is still hammered from last night. Roll on next weeks booze blues and skin breakouts.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably one of McGregors fanboys she picked off the floor at 5am. He definitely looks Irish.

Go wan Shiv ya mad scobie scanger ya!! duck those client check-ins ya do on Mondays.
Let’s be honest she didn’t pull last night.
More than likely Laura and the BF went out for breakfast and a work colleague of his went with them and Siobhan is there to pig out 😂.

The only action she seen this week is peanut getting his nut licked or Raisin getting squeezed until she 💦. She’s not the type to go for a one night stand - that would mean having to wash before hand 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The amount of alcohol she has consumed in the last week 🤢 and that’s only what we are seeing.

Reactions: 11
The amount of alcohol she has consumed in the last week 🤢 and that’s only what we are seeing.
Out since 11am yesterday, gins at 4am and clearly wasted that she never realised the time and now out on prosecco?! Is she on a 18-30 Magalluf holiday?

• Haha
Out since 11am yesterday, gins at 4am and clearly wasted that she never realised the time and now out on prosecco?! Is she on a 18-30 Magalluf holiday?
I've an 18 year old whose been on an 18-30s holiday and he isn't this sad.

She's been legally able to drink for 15+ years now. Who does she think is jealous of her?

Let’s be honest she didn’t pull last night.
More than likely Laura and the BF went out for breakfast and a work colleague of his went with them and Siobhan is there to pig out 😂.

The only action she seen this week is peanut getting his nut licked or Raisin getting squeezed until she 💦. She’s not the type to go for a one night stand - that would mean having to wash before hand 😂
I think she's at least trying to imply she did pull by sharing on her stories she was out at 3.30 and got two drinks.

In fairness, it shows how little she pulls for all the times she is out if she has to show some tatooed randomer on her stories.

Reactions: 20
but why would she be trying to pull on a family holiday? seems odd.

the siblings bring their partners to family breakfast the next morning and she brings Damo from the night before?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
but why would she be trying to pull on a family holiday? seems odd.

the siblings bring their partners to family breakfast the next morning and she brings Damo from the night before?
Let's not forget. It's Siobhan O'Hagan.

She's as odd as two left shoes!!! She's probably trying very hard to prove something.

Reactions: 19
I assume she has set up a go fund me for the Indonesian earthquake lads? Seen as she was mad for Sean Phipps and his buy me a coffee🙄 (sorry blocked so can’t see what the ginger stomper is at)

Reactions: 19
She looks absolutely smashed in that latest photo in the Mexican place, eyes look like she can't hold them open.

I'm all for a good time on holiday but 🤢 this is a regular drinking occurrence for her and she can lie about the holiday drinking if she wants, fact is that's normal for her and it's worrying to say the least. If my sister drank the way she does I'd refuse to drink with her anymore, too embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.