Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the girl on the left is mortified and tries to get out of the shot ASAP.

Reactions: 11
Her skin is SO textured for a woman of her age. People like her are the reason young ones think 30 is old 😂😂😂 she needs to get some microneedling done for the texture and then really invest in her skincare & drink water as her fluids. Being 34 and having "only" alcohol as fluids yesterday 🤢

The dancing is horrific, she's absolutely deluded no one was "having fun" except maybe her there, the brothers girlfriend ran off 😂 the trousers are foul but especially with the rotten Birkenstocks 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Can someone start a petition for her to wash her hair
Doing her workout this morning and that sweaty fake hair pony tail whacking her face, and then she wonders why her face looks so bad .... cleanliness in general would be a good start to a skincare routine.

Doing her workout this morning and that sweaty fake hair pony tail whacking her face, and then she wonders why her face looks so bad .... cleanliness in general would be a good start to a skincare routine.
That sounds like unsolicited advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can’t believe she’s not at practice 3. Qualifying starts in 2 1/2 hours. When we went to a grand prix we were there from early doors, soaking in the atmosphere, watching the formula 2 races. Although she probably has the best tickets so doesn’t need to worry about queuing for food and drinks and scrambling for a good view

Reactions: 12
One of those spots on her face looks like an open sore, does she claw her face without realising? I've never seen anything like it.

I'd say she's raging her skin is like that when she's trying her best to bag an F1 man.

• Sick
Can she go no where without moaning. She is the most miserable cow in the world.

Also, going to track...... alright, this will be a good race with the Shivmiester competing 💪 she's bigger and stronger than other girls yanno 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those trousers are rotten as well 🤐🤐
55kg of luggage and she's repeating her outfit from Tomorrowland then today she rolls out her trusty white shorts with a brown crop top.

How can she have enough luggage for a family of 6 yet its the same predictable cheap tat on repeat?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it just me or is her face really hairy? Not sure if it's the lighting but her actual cheeeks are covered in hair. No wonder skin is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.