Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You sound surprised.
Said it before, you would think she would have great quads the amount of workout they would get, climbing on and off all the bandwagon.
More fool me šŸ¤£ I donā€™t know why but the bandwagon hopping pisses me off more than any of her other stuff.

Reactions: 4
She hasn't washed her hair since Sunday. That's the most vile admission. She has flown, been a dessert for the day and marinated by the pool all day. No wonder Rory looked at her funny, he could smell her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why is she telling her followers that she hasnā€™t washed her hair since Sunday?!! Christ on a lime bike! Why is that a flex or something to brag about? Sheā€™s dirt

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Worse, she has her transition year job and her leaving cert summer job on their too.
View attachment 1740169

Also, if this is her CV writing skills you can see why she was let go from HR recruitment.
"Drafted specifications to the specifications"
"Wrote test plans to test"
"Used excel to deduce figures" (as opposed to what? :LOL: )

She's also clearly lied about her time at FRS unless she had two jobs full time in 2 firms.

View attachment 1740171

View attachment 1740167
Just saw she went to the same school as me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ don't know why i didn't think she would have before now . I fuckin hated Loreto

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m lost! Whoā€™s Laura and why is she on the long awaited ā€œfamily holidayā€! Like, who would join that OH Holiday unless you absolutely had toā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've just seen via Instagram that a lady I know, who has a very succesful business and works way more than 9 to 5, is currently at SHM in Abu Dhabi but she has VIP tickets. If Shiv was VIP we'd know about it.
This lady has been staying in Dubai since Monday and there was a video of her at that salt guys restaurant. She's surrounded by friends, looking really glam and happy and spending the money she has worked hard to earn. Total opposite to Shiv the cretin.

Reactions: 14
Just had a nose on the blokes page, when Laura went to the race in Budapest, not only did she have pit passes, but she got to go into the pit area where the team principals, mechanics, engineers and strategists are.
I would imagine this is what Siobhan is hoping for. Her friendships are all transactional, itā€™s pathetic.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She is certainly a risk factor tit faced and falling round pit, whilst people are trying to concentrate on task in had. I'm here for it.

Reactions: 7
I'd actually reckon they have a pretty key role to be fair...
My reference was to how she would think they could get her and the family pit access. Different getting your other half access into the pit wall.
But imagine the Oā€™Hagan clan in their red bull and Ferrari apparel walking around the Mercedes pit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.