Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ferrari caps packed in the bag.

Eh, is she not a Red bull fan the way she keeps creaming herself over Checo, Max and Christian Horner.

This one doesn't have a clue, she'd jump on any bandwagon the pick me dose of shite. She must be after a Ferrari fan now!!!✌🤮
there’s a Ferrari themed park in AD. The cap is probably just for a flex for when she is over there and can’t afford the merch in local currencies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The nails and bag..... and we are off with her paranoia or self obsession that anyone actually knows who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How on earth would you need 40kg for a holiday? I've moved countries with half that.
Same as that, I moved to Oz and only had 19kg. It's a flex, 3 suitcases going through the airport. Stubs thinks she's a bleeping Kardashian or something with the O'Hagan entourage in tow and everyone is watching them. Who knows the paparazzi might be there for her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
3 of us went to Salou this summer for 10 days with 40kg between us. What is she at

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to chip in on commissioning a paparazzi for her arrival into Abu Dhabi?

I'm sure she would love it and the photos would be priceless. The photos won't be published anywhere apart from Tattle 🤣🤣

Could you imagine the stomp through the arrivals door into a flashing camera 📸

Pap: "Miss O'Hagan, give us a smile"

Shiv: "Here dad watch my bags, told you all I'm famous" ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone want to chip in on commissioning a paparazzi for her arrival into Abu Dhabi?

I'm sure she would love it and the photos would be priceless. The photos won't be published anywhere apart from Tattle 🤣🤣

Could you imagine the stomp through the arrivals door into a flashing camera 📸

Pap: "Miss O'Hagan, give us a smile"

Shiv: "Here dad watch my bags, told you all I'm famous" ✌
Forget pap. Anyone want to hire a hitman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When is she actually going. By the hamming and packing of all things Ferrari I assumed it was today

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely bleeping busting to be noticed by the f1 circle. It’s embarrassing beyond belief but that’s our Shiv 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Enjoy the celebrations"

He's a high skilled professional, they're going to pack up the equipment and move focus to the next GP immediately. No big session as Shiv expects them to do.

He's not going to shag you Shiv. In fact he probably doesn't even know who you are.

Pick me clown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.