Siobhan O'Hagan #39 Living defensively, smelling offensively

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Am I hungover or do I do I just need to wash my hair and teeth?”

this must be put to vote for thread #40 title for sure!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
“Am I hungover or do I do I just need to wash my hair and teeth?”

this must be put to vote for thread #40 title for sure!
I don’t get what she means by this. If she didn’t feel hungover would she not be washing her hair and teeth anyway??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t get what she means by this. If she didn’t feel hungover would she not be washing her hair and teeth anyway??
She gets her hair washed in freebe salon appointments, and by the state of her toothbrush she washes teeth only when she is completely hammered, probably after vomiting 🤮

Reactions: 11
Washed her hair before training because she’s getting her brows done after and can’t get them wet for 24 hours. Will she not shower after training and could have washed her hair then?. Guess not. As you were.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
What is actually the point of her living in London, or Bali or any of the other places she has lived that aren’t Ireland?
Regardless of where she is she is surrounded by Irish folk, yet when she goes back to Swords, she avoids them like the plaque.
Genuinely asking this question as it’s bleeping weird that she doesn’t seems to be able to have any other ‘friends’ other than Irish friends - obvs James and Diret don’t count as they aren’t her friends 😂

I use the term ‘friends’ very lightly!!

Reactions: 21
What is actually the point of her living in London, or Bali or any of the other places she has lived that aren’t Ireland?
Regardless of where she is she is surrounded by Irish folk, yet when she goes back to Swords, she avoids them like the plaque.
Genuinely asking this question as it’s bleeping weird that she doesn’t seems to be able to have any other ‘friends’ other than Irish friends - obvs James and Diret don’t count as they aren’t her friends 😂

I use the term ‘friends’ very lightly!!
Has no real friends.
Everything with her is transactional.

I’d say even her friendship with the secret roommate Laura is transactional to Siobhan. She’s hoping Laura will introduce her to the Mechanics of F1 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has no real friends.
Everything with her is transactional.

I’d say even her friendship with the secret roommate Laura is transactional to Siobhan. She’s hoping Laura will introduce her to the Mechanics of F1 😂
110% the case! If Shiv doesn't get into the paddock or Laura breaks up with her fella she will be discarded.

Shiv never never praises Laura or speaks about her amazing career as a pilot. A very tough career to get into, even moreso as a female. There is a podcast/Q&A in that alone.

That tells me their friendship is false on Shivs part!!! Laura probably thinks it's genuine.

Reactions: 17
110% the case! If Shiv doesn't get into the paddock or Laura breaks up with her fella she will be discarded.

Shiv never never praises Laura or speaks about her amazing career as a pilot. A very tough career to get into, even moreso as a female. There is a podcast/Q&A in that alone.

That tells me their friendship is false on Shivs part!!! Laura probably thinks it's genuine.
Exactly as soon as she realised she won’t mix her bf with her. She will be dumped. I’d even say she’s been getting discounted rent to keep her sweet at the moment. I’m gonna make a guess that she will pop up with a merc paddock pass. Or she’s been heavily suggesting it to Laura. But considering it’s the last race. I doubt she will get in there. He’s a mechanic - he would have no pull for a race like that.

Reactions: 5
She’s such a contradiction.... wax brows and nails? Sure jan we know you barely shower and I’ve seen pigs with better personal hygiene. Obviously reading her and getting slated for the toothbrush of all things so now she has to show us all she actually does do some grooming. Disgusting cretin.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It makes me see red when people share themselves getting a pedicure. It’s demeaning to the person doing it.

Reactions: 26
It makes me see red when people share themselves getting a pedicure. It’s demeaning to the person doing it.

I agree. Do they know they are being filmed. Has to be some sort of law against this. She demeans everybody she meets. She is a nasty mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And the neck her of posting “the effort” along with it. It’s effort not bawking at her gammy feet, not sitting on her arse. Her hands are horrendous can you imagine the feet 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.