Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
That ‘holiday’ so far looks about as eventful as a solo trip to knock if you’re an atheist! Course she’s drinking bubbles in the morning time..

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Vivian124

VIP Member
How hurtful would it be if that taxi drivers son or daughter or wife followed her and saw her doing that to him. I'd find her and kick her teeth in.

• Heart
She hasn’t got one redeeming feature, just an out & out horrible person without a doubt is going to end up (even more) sad & lonely. And you know what, I don’t feel a morsel of sympathy for her. It’s just a shame that she was able to make something of a platform on Instagram and has been able to coast off that for a few years because she is probably one of the least deserving hun out there. An all round hateful specimen.

• Heart

Vivian124

VIP Member
She must've jumped off the wardrobe to get into those jeans. And it's fairly clear to see she has not washed her hair in a few days.

• Haha
  • Sick

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She's off to Dublin for the weekend. Save the date incoming!

What's the chance she books a hotel so she can entertain/ pay for himself !

• Haha
  • Sick

MyMumTakesMyNudes

Chatty Member
Actually, it’s common to weigh the same - if not less - and be leaner after binge drinking, because your body is dehydrated (i.e., not holding water weight).

The worst part is, I’m sure she knows this, and is twisting it to suit her stupid oven narrative.

And if she doesn’t know this, she’s nowhere near as knowledgeable as a health/fitness/weight loss coach should be.

An absolute con artist, this one

Attachments

Kilingtime

VIP Member
"It's because I'm bigger and stronger than other girls"

Jesus, arrogant much?? Time will tell shiv, time will tell...

• Haha

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Looks like the Bali bubble has burst, they are all fleeing back to the motherland, is this the end of the instahun’s?
I’m here for it!

• Heart
  • Haha

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
Did she ever link us her amazing top tier luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi after all?
Was thinking the same, we were promised a link when she was leaving. Judging by the dust on the windows, it’s proximity to a main road and it’s remoteness it was obviously a kip. She couldn’t stop posting the fancy hotel from Tomorrowland, this one must have been an embarrassment to her. The ‘treating her family’ budget only stretched so far.

She had the romance after the black forge. I read that as everyone else was gone home and she went on tinder and matched with someone and meandered down by herself locked in search of the ride.
Paid for it too - €64 for two G&T’s at 4am.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree the writing is on the wall for her. She will end up bitter, lonely and spiteful towards the world around her.

In comparison to the taxi drivers she openly mocks who are providing an honest living for their family members and will be surrounded with loving family, children and grandkids.

She's an utter hateful clown. I have no sympathy whatsoever for the cretin.

• Heart

instaknobs

VIP Member
He’s a PT. She’s a PT. Little PT babies on the way. Jesus wept. He’s probably banged her because she has so many bots Followers

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Tattlers need a budget to solve the most unsolvable mysteries. This site has some of the most observant people alive 😂😂

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Had a little nosey on his and her pages ...she's liked all his posts since the hook up but he hasn't liked any of hers 😐 I want to feel sorry for her cos I sometimes think she is so lost its very obvious in how she reacts to people places..my bestie, I love London I love bali I love my life etc etc, it's all a front to a massive insecurity. Being there wore the coat but then she belittles everyone and everything if its not in line with her views so I can't really feel for her.

• Sick