Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Watch this space when she's in Dubai, she's always getting footage of the brother in law or trying to make fun videos with him..... as in to say "Roisin, your fella likes me more than you". She was at it in France and Alvor.

The bloke just lost his dad and probably won't want any part in her pretend upbeat nonsense with the camera.

I reckon there is some sibling rivalry for sure.

Also wtf does she need 55kg of luggage for. She's using the whole business baggage allowance for the sake of it. Christ on a bike she's an annoyance.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Whatsgoingon898

The hand🖐🏼 urghhh and that ‘why do you not miss Bali’ story didn’t even make sense; she blatantly just wanted to repost two photos to impress Dubai Darragh, one with James and Diren and the other in the blue dress that got loads of likes.
Is she 15 or in her mid 30s? The cringe levels are of chart!!!!

• Sick
  • Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Also… would you not think if she had actually paid for it Roisin or one of them would’ve said “thanks Siobh” or whatever
She no more paid for it. She paid for her own. We all know she can't lie straight in bed !

The taxi story today, she's a disgrace. Secretly filming someone doing their job and taking the piss out of them. Disgusting. And the I was at the grand prix. She has to flex at anything 💪 but mostly to herself.

• Angry

Kilingtime

VIP Member
'The bulk starts now'

I.e I'm about to eat and drink all round me because binging is ok now that I've entered a higher weight class.

I really hope she's absolutely slaughtered by a stronger, 'heavy' MMA bitch during this comp. She hasn't a clue.
Bulking does not mean gorging on food/drink to gain weight.... and the sad thing is- she has followers who know no better who will think 'oh, this must be ok'...:cautious:

• Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
She’s grand she ordered coffee on an app and had it delivered within 4 minutes. …..🙃

Shes also subtly addressed us barbarians, she was in fact blackout drunk in 2019 entering Abu Dhabi. We clearly know absolutely nothing about cultural norms. Take that hatazzzz ✌
She's an absolute scrote.

Everything about that post - from abusing the locals by ubering water upon landing, to reminiscing on being so drunk she doesn't remember being there in 2019 - just screams naff classless donkey woman.

• Heart

Elodie74

Bloody hell. “I don’t know the rules”. It’s not tennis Siobhan, the rules in BJJ exist to stop people sustaining life changing injuries. Have some respect for your opponent.

• Angry

Roman

Hungry bum tells us she hasn't washed the hair in nearly a week. Is it necessary!?

She seems to be drinking far less this trip. I wonder has something been said to her by family.
Ugh so she’s done several workouts, been swimming in chlorine and been in the hot desert sun for a week and hasn’t washed her hair. Gross.

• Sick

Clariecakes

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what exactly is the appeal of BJJ?
I can’t think of anything worse than rolling around with shiv holding onto me in sweat and filth on the floor, they whole thing gives me the ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
The O'Hagan clan must be thirsty at this stage and in search of hydration.

Fuck sake Shiv, you've ruined the holiday. Should have went to Dubai for these days.

Abu Dhabi Doo
It's the Shivstones

• Haha
  • Heart

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Ugh just even the thoughts of it. You’d think after her Silverstone experience she wouldn’t want to go to another Grand Prix. She’s staying no where near the F1 - so all that walking in that heat to get to the stands. Her a ginger, Raisin going grape purple and Peanuts poor scalp.

That heat tied with her defo normal amounts of alcohol that she defo didn’t purchase in duty to drink in the room. I reckon she could pass out at some stage 😂
She's gonna be a nightmare with the family! How was your flight in economy, oh in business we get this. I was here in 2019, can't remember it lol, oh well when I was at F1 in Silverstone we did this, remember I went to Silverstone. Sorry the hotel is so far away, but it's the best I could do for you, so you better appreciate it. So glad I came up with the idea and paid for it, to think I started the year in Jakarta quarantine and look at me now, bringing you all here! You guys go get yourself familiar, I'm away for some BJJ as I have a competition when I get back to London, did I tell you I love London?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My hole it's a nice hotel. No room tour and filthy windows, it's one she's not proud of. She's miles away from it now somewhere else that seems dead. I'd imagine there's a few O'Hagans staying on the floor/sofa bed aswell. There will be no link.

Probably poor Daddy O'Hagan behind the camera for that narcissist video she done.

So much to analyze in Shivs behaviour, she'd be a great case study for someone on how social media can damage a persons perception and self awareness.

She is not well.

• Heart

BeGrandSure

Sorry now, but did this cretin do the taxi thing twice this week??!!!! What the f? Obnoxious isn't even close 🙄🙁